The SB6141 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem from Motorola is a TCP/IP cable modem featuring both a 75 Ω F-connector and a 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet Interface. With data transfer rates of up to 300Mbps you can use this modem for a variety of multimedia services such as web browsing, streaming video, downloading music and more.
This Surfboard Router is compatible with both IPv4 and IPv6 Internet protocols for expanded network addressing capabilities. You can also take advantage of up to eight downstream and four upstream channels for optimal data rates as well as enhanced security features including AES traffic encryption. This modem is compatible with a variety of operating systems including Mac, Windows, and UNIX making setup and configuration of this modem simply and easy.
- Channel bonding of up to eight downstream channels and four upstream channels increasing data rates of over 300 Mbps for received data and over 100 Mbps when sending data
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 to expand network addressing capabilities
- Enhanced security: supports AES traffic encryption
- Enhanced network management
- Ability to provision and manage IP multicast
- GigE (RJ-45) data port with Auto Negotiate and Auto MDIX
- User-friendly online diagnostics
- Optional Mid-Split support for cable plants that can utilize the advantages of a 5-85 MHz upstream spectrum
- The SB6141 includes an internal filter to eliminate potential interference from MoCA signals' intermodulation beats
- Optional USB Device Port available
- Easily add the SB6141 to a deployed family of SB6120s and SB6121s, all three models utilize the same firmware image. This reduces qualification time for an Operator and eliminates configuration management headaches