This is a complete Dynalite Uni 400 Two Monolight Kit. It has everything needed on location or in the studio. It provides a total of 800 watt/seconds of power.
The AC/DC powered Uni400JR is a versatile monolight. It can operate on standard 110V AC current. Connected to the Jackrabbit II high voltage battery pack, the Uni400JR operates wherever AC power is not available or convenient. With a fully charged pack, up to 150 full-power flashes are possible... up to 400 at its lowest setting.
This kit is complete with 2 three-hour multi-voltage chargers, compact light stands, umbrellas and a sturdy travel case for storage or transport.
- For more detailed information, follow links to each item in kit by clicking on "Item Includes" Tab
- Four F-Stop Power Range
- Full, 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 power settings in 1/3 stop increments.
- Fast Recycling
- 1.4 second recycle time @ full power, with AC power
- Easily Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are necessary to change flashtube (P60012).
- Built in Slave
- Synchronizes instantly with other flash sources without wires
- Power Dump Indicator
- Indicates when to flash the unit to "dump" the capacitors during a power setting change
- Battery Clip
- Battery is easy to mount on a belt or light stand. A shoulder strap is also included.
- Jackrabbit II Battery
- 140 Full power flashes are possible per charge when used with the Uni400JR @ full power.
- Modeling Light
- Full tracking 100W AC powered quartz modeling light dims, as power is lowered.
- Light Stands
- Two 7' Compact stands support the flash heads and accessories.
- 2- Compact, white umbrellas soften and broaden the light output.
- Travel Case
- Compact, it makes transport and storage easy.