The white Samsung NX1100 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 20-50mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens is a compact mirrorless camera that features a 20.3 megapixel APS-C-sized CMOS sensor to provide high resolution, detailed imagery with notable low-light sensitivity to ISO 12800. In addition to still imagery, full HD video recording is supported up to 1080p at 30fps, and an external stereo headphone jack enables greater control over sound recording. A 3.0" 921k-dot LCD monitor is integrated into the design to enable live view monitoring, image playback, and menu navigation for controlling a variety of camera settings and modes, such as Smart Auto and Magic Modes.
The NX1100 also features built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to enable direct sharing of imagery from the camera itself as well as instant transferring of files to an iOS or Android mobile device. When used in conjunction with the SMART CAMERA app, the mobile device can also function as a remote shutter release or viewfinder.
In addition to the camera body itself, the Samsung 20-50mm f/3.5-5.6 ED II lens is included and provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 30-75mm, covering wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives. An external flash is also bundled with the camera to provide additional light output for working in difficult lighting conditions, and a copy of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is included, as well, to provide thorough post-processing capabilities.
- 20.3MP CMOS Sensor
- The NX1100 features a large 20.3 megapixel APS-C-sized CMOS image sensor to provide high quality imagery with notable low-light sensitivity to ISO 12800.
- Full HD Video Recording
- Movie recording is supported in a variety of formats up to full HD 1920 x 1080p at 30fps in the MP4 (H.264) format. Continuous autofocus can be employed while recording and an external microphone jack is available for greater control over the sound quality.
- 3.0" LCD Monitor
- A 3.0" 921k-dot LCD monitor is integrated into the camera's design to enable live view monitoring, image playback, and menu navigation for employing a host of camera features.
- Built-In Wireless Connectivity
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity enables direct transferring of imagery to an iOS or Android mobile device and instant sharing online to social networking or image hosting sites. Additionally, when used in conjunction with the Samsung SMART CAMERA app, a mobile device can also function as a remote shutter release or viewfinder.