The black 1 V2 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 1 NIKKOR 10-100mm Lens from Nikon combines the versatile, compact interchangeable lens 1 V2 mirrorless camera with the equally versatile 10-100mm f/4.0-5.6 VR zoom lens. This kit provides you with a camera/lens combination for multiple photo and video applications and offers as your introduction to the Nikon 1 series, its flagship camera featuring DSLR-like performance and compact camera handling.
The V2 houses a high resolution 14.2MP 13.2 x 8.8mm CMOS sensor for sharp, low-noise imaging. Its Advanced Hybrid Autofocus System provides both phase (73-point) and contrast-detection (135-point) autofocus for much faster focusing and shooting at up to 60 frames per second (with AF locked). Without AF locked, maximum continuous shooting speed is 15fps.
The V2 captures stills in JPEG and RAW and video in the MOV format, with H.264/MPEG-4 compression. Integrated features include a 3.0" LCD display and an electronic viewfinder with 100% angle-of-view and diopter adjustment. Ergonomically placed command and feature buttons make the V2 very easy to use.
Motion Snapshot mode captures a succession of images with just one click. The V2 has impressive low light capabilities with a wide ISO range of 160-6400. Smart Photo Selector captures 20 shots with one press of the shutter button, then selects the five best for you.
With the optional WU-1b Wireless Adapter, you can wirelessly transfer photos to your smartphone, tablet or other compatible Wi-Fi enabled device. Use your smartphone to instantly upload images to the Internet or email them to friends, and family. Install Nikon's free Wireless Mobile Adapter Utility Android- or iOS-powered app to gain the ability to remotely control the Nikon 1 V2--see what your camera sees and fire off shots right from your smart device.
The 1 NIKKOR VR 10-100mm f/4-5.6 is a powerful zoom lens that covers a wide focal length range from wide-angle to telephoto, equivalent to a 27 to 270 mm focal length in 35mm format. Nikon's Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization is supported by this lens and provides compensation for camera shake to give you clearer images when shooting in low light or at long focal lengths. Its metallic barrel is durable and stylish and its wide zoom ring provides smooth action.
- CMOS Image Sensor
- The 14.2MP CMOS sensor in this compact mirrorless camera captures clear, detailed images, even in low-light situations. The sensor performs TTL exposure metering.
- EXPEED 3A Processor
- Processes images and video faster, enables advanced phase detection autofocus, and allows for fast data transfer rates.
- Interchangeable Lenses
- The camera's Nikon 1 lens mount accepts a variety of 1 NIKKOR lenses.
- 1 NIKKOR VR 10-100mm f/4-5.6 Lens
- The 1 NIKKOR VR 10-100mm f/4-5.6 is a powerful zoom lens that covers a wide focal length range from wide-angle to telephoto, equivalent to a 27 to 270 mm focal length in 35mm format. Nikon's Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization is supported by this lens and provides compensation for camera shake to give you clearer images when shooting in low light or at long focal lengths. Its metallic barrel is durable and stylish and its wide zoom ring provides smooth action. Three aspherical lens elements, two Extra-low Dispersion elements and two High Refractive Index lenses minimize aberrations and distortions for sharp imaging throughout the zoom range.
- LCD Monitor
- Compose and view your images on the large, sharp 3.0" LCD color display. The VGA screen has 921,000 dots. An anti-glare coating provides easy viewing of photos and HD movies, even outdoors in bright sunlight.
- P/S/A/M Modes Right On The Mode Dial
- Take control of your exposure right from the Mode Dial--you won't even have to take your eye off the viewfinder. Complete manual control is yours with P/S/A/M modes accessible right on the camera's top plate.
- Enhanced Motion Snapshot
- Blend motion, stills and sound to capture the essence of a moment. With a single press of the shutter, the V2 captures a short slow-motion movie sequence plus a single still image, then merges those elements into a unique 10-second document that you can easily share in .mov or .nms file formats. Even add background music to set the mood.
- Best Moment Capture Mode - Slow View
- See the world in slow motion through the viewfinder, then grab exactly the shot you want with the new Slow View. Just press the shutter button halfway, and watch live action in slow motion (up to 40 frames slowed down from 1.33 to 6.67 seconds).
- Best Moment Capture Mode - Smart Photo Selector
- Captures 20 shots with a single press of the shutter button, then selects the five best for you.
- Live Image Control
- See how an end-result photo will look before you shoot it with Live Image Control. This feature gives you a real-time preview of your image based on the current camera settings. Play with different effects, filters, exposure and depth-of-field, and see a preview of how the changes will affect your image. When you're ready, just press the shutter button and you've got precisely the shot you want.
- Extend Your Creativity: Simultaneously Capture Full HD (1080p) Movies and Photos
- Work with both high resolution photos and Full HD (1080p) movies to bring even more creative expression to life. Start recording at the touch of a button. See a moment you'd like as a still? Hit the shutter. Autofocus keeps everything in focus, even when working double duty to record movies and photograph stills. Elevate production with the addition of varied frame rates in 30/60/400/1200fps. Don't be hindered by working in just one mode - Nikon 1 flexibility gives you more. The Advanced Movie Mode lets you maintain PSAM exposure control while recording those 1080 HD videos. Track your subjects with ease, even as lighting changes. Capture stereo sound to accompany your video via the built-in stereo microphone with adjustable sensitivity. You can also add the optional external ME-1 stereo microphone with the AS-N1000 Multi Accessory Port Adapter (not included).
- Fast Continuous Shooting Speed
- With the electronic shutter, you can capture up to a fast 60fps at full-resolution. Other available speeds include 5, 15, or 30fps. Using single AF or manual focus, S Shutter-priority auto or M Manual exposure mode, a shutter speed of 1/250 sec or faster, and other settings at default values, you can shoot at up to 5fps.
- Electronic Viewfinder
- Accustomed to framing your images with a viewfinder? The Nikon 1 gives photographers the option to work with flexibility - using either the 1,440,000-dot (SVGA) electronic viewfinder (EVF) or the large high resolution, 921,000-dot (VGA) LCD panel with 100 percent coverage. See your creations rendered clearly on the high-contrast viewfinder. The camera's eye sensor allows you to toggle between EVF and LCD views by placing your eye to the EVF. A diopter adjustment is available, as well.
- A built-in pop-up flash with flash-ready indicator is incorporated as is a full size i-TTL hot shoe for mounting external flash units
- Focus Modes
- Auto (AF), Auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A), Single-servo AF (AF-S), Continuous-servo (AF-C), Full-time Servo (AF-F), Manual Focus (MF). Single-point contrast-detection AF uses 135 points, phase-detection AF utilizes 73 points, and Auto-area AF employs 41. Subject tracking and Face-priority AF are available.
- Shutter Release Modes
- Single-frame [S], Continuous, Mechanical, Electronic, Electronic [Hi], Self-timer, Delayed remote (2 sec), Quick Response Remote, Interval Timer Shooting.
- Wi-Fi Capability
- Connect the optional WU-1b Wireless Adapter to your camera to wirelessly transfer photos to your smartphone, tablet or other compatible Wi-Fi enabled device. Using your device, you can instantly upload images to the web or email them to friends, family and colleagues. Nikon's free Wireless Mobile Adapter Utility Android- or iOS-powered app gives you the power to remotely control the camera from your device.
- Optional GPS
- The GP-N100 GPS unit is available separately, allowing you to add location data to photos.
- PictBridge Compatible
- Print directly from your camera without a computer.
- Tripod Mount
- A 1/4" mount enables you to attach your camera to a tripod for stability.
- Supported Languages
- Arabic, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.