Packed with features such as Wi-Fi and cloud-based monitoring, the portable Dropcam HD Video Camera is an excellent surveillance device that can be used to keep an eye on your baby, home, office or even your pet when you’re not around.
You can be assured of high quality videos (720p) of your premises be it day or night, thanks to the built-in IR LEDs. This camera’s wide-angle zoom lens provides a 107° angle of view sufficient to capture most of the surveillance area and even zoom in on any suspicious activity if need be.
All the videos are encrypted using bank-level SSL algorithms, to prevent trespassers from getting their hands on your personal videos. With the push of a button, you can also share these recorded videos on YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter. What’s more, every Dropcam HD Camera has its own webpage on which you can share videos.
- Automatically joins the wireless network, securely connects to the Dropcam service, and streams video to you instantly
- No port forwarding or complex settings required
- Works without the need for software installation on your computer
- 720p HD video recording
- Wide-angle lens lets you zoom and view objects clearly
- Infrared technology for recording video even in complete darkness
- Allows you to watch video on the go over Wi-Fi, 3G, and 4G with the free Dropcam iPhone app
- Two-way audio (a built-in microphone and speaker) lets you converse with the people in the monitoring area
- Dropcam app available for Android-based smartphones, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and the Kindle Fire tablet
- Live and recorded videos are saved on Dropcam's secure servers, so they can be viewed on the Apple Mac, Windows PC, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or Android phone or tablet 1
- Intelligent Dropcam HD event detection software tracks movements and sounds and alerts you in real time
- Receive email or mobile alerts to your iPhone or Android when your wireless camera detects motion or audio
- Broadcast and share your view with friends, family, and co-workers with a single mouse click over email, YouTube, Twitter, or Facebook
- Videos can be embedded onto your website for sharing with other users