The nVIDIA Quadro K5000 Video Card For Mac from PNY Technologies is a PCI Express 2.0 x16 graphics card featuring 1,536 CUDA cores along with 4GBs of GDDR5 GPU memory for enhanced graphics performance. With its 256-bit memory interface, you'll benefit from a memory bandwidth up to 173.0GB/s.
The Quadro K5000 comes equipped with two DVI and two DisplayPort connecters, supporting the use of up to four displays simultaneously. Included adapters provide further display support, with two DisplayPort to mini-DisplayPort adapters and one DVI-I to VGA adapter. Once connected, you'll benefit from ultra-high resolutions of 3840 × 2160 at 60Hz or 4096 × 2160 at 48Hz via the DisplayPort 1.2 input.
- nVIDIA CUDA Architecture
- Parallel-computing architecture that tightly integrates advanced visualization and compute features to significantly accelerate professional workflows.
- nVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engine
- Improves geometry performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and medical applications, enabling you to work interactively with models and scenes that are an order of magnitude more complex than ever before.
- Large Framebuffer with Ultra-Fast Bandwidth
- Large GPU memory with fast bandwidth for display of complex models and scenes, as well as computation of large datasets.
- Dual Copy Engines
- Enables the highest rates of parallel data processing and concurrent throughput between the GPU and host, accelerating techniques such as ray tracing, color grading and physical simulation.
- nVIDIA SMX
- Delivers more processing performance and efficiency through an innovative streaming multiprocessor design that allows a greater percentage of space to be applied to processing cores versus control logic.
- Ultra-Quiet Design
- Silent cooling design enables acoustics lower than 28db for an ultra-quiet desktop environment.
- Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
- Up to 64X FSAA for dramatically reducing visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies," resulting in unparalleled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
- GPU Tessellation with Shader Model 5.0
- Quadro Tessellation Engines automatically generate finely detailed geometry for cinematic-quality environments and scenes, without sacrificing performance.
- 16K Texture and Render Processing
- Provides the ability to texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces. Beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
- Quad-Display Support
- The intuitive display engine drives up to four displays simultaneously and fully supports the DisplayPort 1.2 features. DisplayPort 1.2 supports enhanced color depth, higher refresh rates, and increased resolutions as high as 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz or 4096 x 2160 at 48 Hz, to enable an expansive workspace and boost productivity.
- 30-Bit Color Fidelity
- Enables billions of color variations for rich, vivid image quality with the broadest dynamic range. (10-bits per red, green, and blue)
- Professional 3D Stereo Synchronization
- Enables robust control of stereo effect through a dedicated three-pin mini-din connection to directly synchronize 3D stereo hardware to Quadro graphics card.
- nVIDIA CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture
- Quadro solutions leverage general-purpose GPU computing using standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and emerging APIs such as OpenCL and Direct Compute. This broad adoption of CUDA accelerates techniques like ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.