The nVIDIA Quadro K600 Display Card from PNY Technologies is a PCI Express 2.0 x16 graphics card featuring 192 CUDA cores along with 1GB of DDR3 GPU memory for enhanced graphics performance. With a 128-bit memory interface you benefit from memory bandwidth up to 29.0GB/s. The Quadro K600 comes equipped with one DVI and one DisplayPort 1.2 connecter supporting the use of up to two displays simultaneously. Included adapters provide further display support with one DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapter and one DVI-I to VGA adapter. Once connected you benefit from ultra-high resolutions of 3840 × 2160 at 60Hz via the DisplayPort 1.2 output.
- nVIDIA CUDA Architecture
- Parallel-computing architecture that tightly integrates advanced visualization and compute features to significantly accelerate professional workflows.
- nVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engine
- Dramatically improves geometry performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and medical applications, enabling you to work interactively with models and scenes.
- Large Framebuffers with Ultra-Soft Bandwidth
- Large GPU memory with fast bandwidth for display of complex models and scenes, as well as computation of large datasets.
- nVIDIA Parallel DataCache
- Supports a true cache hierarchy combined with on-chip shared memory. L1 and L2 caches drive enhanced throughput, accelerating features such as real-time ray tracing, physics, and texture filtering.
- Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
- Forward and backward compatibility with software drivers. This simplifies upgrading to a new solution because all Quadro-based products work with the same driver software.
- Bindless Textures
- Increases the number of unique textures available to shaders at run-time, enabling vastly more different materials and richer texture detail in scenes.
- nVIDIA SMX
- Delivers more processing performance and efficiency through this innovative streaming multiprocessor design that allows a greater percentage of space to be applied to processing cores versus control logic.
- H.264 Encoder
- Dedicated H.264 encode engine independent of 3D/compute pipeline and delivers faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications.
- PCI Express 2.0 Compliance
- Enables data transfer rate up to 5GB/sec per lane for an aggregate bandwidth of 16GB/sec bi-directional (16 GB/sec in each direction).
- Ultra-Quiet Design
- Silent cooling design enables acoustics lower than 28db for an ultra-quiet desktop environment.
- Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
- Up to 64X FSAA for dramatically reducing visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies," resulting in unparalleled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
- nVIDIA FXAA and TXAA
- Reduces visible aliasing and delivers higher image quality without the performance hit by harnessing the power of the GPU's CUDA cores and new film-style AA techniques.
- GPU Tessellation with Shader Model 5.0
- Quadro Tessellation Engines automatically generate finely detailed geometry for cinematic quality environments and scenes, without sacrificing performance.
- 16K Texture and Render Processing
- Provides the ability to texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces. Beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
- nVIDIA Quadro Mosaic Technology
- Enables transparent scaling of the desktop and applications across up to 16 displays from 4 GPUs from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality.
- nVIDIA NVIEW Advanced Desktop Software
- This software delivers maximum flexibility for single large display or multi-display options, providing enhanced end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.
- DisplayPort 1.2 Support (with Audio)
- Compact and secure DisplayPort 1.2 connectors support multi-stream technology, stream cloning and ultra-high-resolution panels (up to 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz). This enables maximum range, resolution, refresh rate, and color depth designed to support the latest display technologies.
- Deep Color Processing and Display
- Preserve color detail and precision throughout the processing and display pipeline for smooth gradients and transitions, even on high dynamic range imagery. Each color component can be processed at up to 32-bit floating point precision and displayed at up to 12-bit precision with supported DisplayPort 1.2 or HDMI 1.4 displays.
- nVIDIA 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro
- Advanced active shutter glasses that deliver clear stereoscopic 3D visualization for the most immersive experience. Infrared (3D Vision) or RF (3D Vision Pro) technology enable a range of immersive environments from your desktop workstation to collaborative work spaces. 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro are sold separately.
- Professional 3D Stereo Synchronization
- Provides a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications. Stereo synchronization is supported via the USB hub input offered by NVIDIA 3D Vision Pro or 3D Vision products.
- nVIDIA CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture
- Quadro solutions leverage general-purpose GPU computing using standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and emerging APIs such as OpenCL and Direct Compute. This broad adoption of CUDA accelerates techniques like ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
- nVIDIA Enterprise Management Tools
- Comprehensive tools for maximizing your system uptime by enabling seamless wide-scale deployment. This allows remote query and control of graphics and display settings for systems spread across installations.