The TP-Link TL-PA4010KIT AV200 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit includes two TL-PA4010 Powerline Ethernet Adapters and a two RJ45 Ethernet Cable. This powerline adapter turns the existing powerline into a high speed network with no need for new wires or drilling. This adapter does not require any configuration to be done, simply plug the adapter into the power socket and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash. With a speed of up to 500 Mb/s, this adapter with an Ethernet cable transmits HD streaming and even 3D movies to every room, making it a great choice for an easy-to-build multimedia entertainment network.
With an ultra-compact housing design and a thickness of 1.12” (28.5mm), this adapter completely blends in front of any power outlet. Moreover, with advanced HomePlug AV technology, this adapter offers you stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500 Mb/s on a line length of up to 984.3’ (300m), thereby ensuring smooth HD streaming. The built-in powerful AES encryption makes the TL-PA4010KIT AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices, from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
This new-generation Powerline Adapter with its power-saving mode consumes less power compared to previous Powerline Adapters. Furthermore, when there is no data transmission or reception for a certain period of time, the adapter automatically switches from its regular Working Mode to Power-Saving Mode and reduces its energy consumption by up to 85% (Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environmental factors).
By pushing the Pair button on the adapter, you can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection. Simply plug in the adapter in to the power outlet, connect the device via the network cable to the adapter, and press the encryption buttons. (Powerline adapters must be deployed in set of two or more).
Quality of Service (QoS) function prioritizes the bandwidth requirements of data traffic. You can choose the type of traffic -- internet, online game, audio or video, or voice over IP -- and the QoS functions guarantee clear, instant reproduction of that application, even when other applications are running on the network at the same time.
- HomePlug AV standard compliant
- High-speed data transfer rate of up to 500 Mb/s
- Suitable for HD video or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Miniature design
- Mains filter for better powerline communication performance
- Blends discreetly in front of any power outlet
- No new wires required, utilizes existing electrical wiring
- Up to 984.3' (300m) range over a home's electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
- Plug-and-Play, no new wires or configuration required
- Patented power-saving mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices
- Built-in QoS assures the quality of bandwidth sensitive applications such as voice, video, and online games
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming
- CE, FCC, and RoHS certified