This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Eye of Mine Flat Lens Housing Professional for GoPro HD HERO & HERO2 is a waterproof case with an integrated flat lens that will help you capture sharp video and images underwater. It works with the GoPro LCD screen, as well as the HD HERO and HERO2 cameras (including the 960 model). The housing is waterproof down to a depth of about 200' (61m). In fact, Eye of Mine pressure tests all these professional housings at a depth of 200' (61m) for a full hour just to make sure it will protect your GoPro - even on deep dives. It works on land as well. The built-in flat lens provides the same wide angle of view as the regular GoPro lens. And, a washer is included in case you plan on using your GoPro camera underwater past 40' (12.2m).
- Waterproof housing with an integrated flat lens for capturing sharp video and images underwater
- For added piece of mind, the waterproof housing is pressure tested at a depth of 200' (61m) for a full hour
- Housing and flat lens also work well on land
- Flat lens won't alter the original GoPro lens wide angle of view
- Works with the GoPro HD HERO, HERO2, HD HERO 960 and the GoPro LCD screen
- A washer is included for use in water deeper than 40' (12.2m)
- Note: If you want to use a color filter with this housing, the Ikelite External Color Filter with a 2.2" Diameter will work (it requires a minor modification around the front button on the filter rubber ring)
- Note: The Eye of Mine ND / polarizing filter will not work with this modified housing