The XU-1648 from Senal is a compact XLR-to-USB adapter interface that allows you to plug your microphone into the USB port of any Mac or Windows computer for use with your favorite digital recording software. Its rugged build and plug-and-play operation make it perfect for bands, recording artists, podcasters and more.
For use with dynamic or condenser microphones, the XU-1648 delivers 16-bit/48-kHz studio-quality sound. It also features a microphone preamp with gain control and switchable 48V phantom power. Its 1/8" headphone output features a volume control and allows for zero-latency monitoring. There is also a monitor level control to adjust the balance between the audio playback from your computer and the sound of your microphone.
In addition, the XU-1648 features a tough, all-metal chassis with non-slip neoprene feet on the bottom to prevent it from slipping.
- Plug-and-play XLR-to-USB adapter
- Rugged metal chassis
- 16-bit/48-kHz studio-quality sound
- Low-noise mic preamp with gain control
- 1/8"(3.5mm) latency-free headphone output with level control
- Monitor output adjusts balance between audio playback and live mic
- Peak level indicator to help avoid clipping
- USB bus powered
- 6.25' USB cable included