Shooting dramatic action sequences from a moving vehicle is now easy with the Digital Juice Spyder Pod Vehicle Camera Mounting System. This innovative system consists of three components - 3 suction mounts, a camera mounting plate, and length adjustable legs. The 4.75” vacuum-actuated suction mounts come with locking pins on the side and adjustable ball joints for flexible positioning. They help to securely fasten the system onto smooth surfaces or windshields of automobiles.
The system features three 3”, 6”, and 12” rods, each with a diameter 7/8” to provide you with a strong and stable mounting base. These interchangeable multi-length legs can also be linked together in various combinations to suit your shooting needs.
The versatile camera mounting plate accommodates almost all camera units. It sports one 3/8"-16 and eleven 1/4"-20 threaded mounting holes, along with a thru-hole for each thread pitch, for easy attachment of accessories like lights, monitors, and articulating arms. You can also connect a fluid head (sold separately) for enabling smooth and flexible camera movements by using the optional Digital Juice High Hat Raiser unit, which can be attached using four 1/4"-20 holes.
The mounting stage of the plate comes with 2 attachment points, each fitted with 2 adjustable locking ratchet joints for tilt and swivel. This no-slip ratchet system features a spring-loaded ball bearing mechanism and can be easily locked or unlocked.
The Spyder system comes with a safety kit that includes 2 suction mount safety anchors, 3 variable length safety straps, 2 pinch strap anchors, 2 hook-and-loop anchor straps, 2 carbiner anchor straps, and a set of soft cloth bags that can be used to storing and organizing. Additionally, the safety kit can also be used to secure your camera and mount with up to 3 additional anchors on the vehicle.
Vacuum-Actuated Industrial Grade 4.75" Suction Cup Mounts
- Ensures strong and secure hold on smooth surfaces of moving vehicles and allows flexible positioning of the camera
- Quick and Easy to Set Up
- Interchangeable and variable length legs can be easily linked with each other to provide the apt shooting position
Rugged and Sturdy Construction
- Components constructed from professional-grade, high-quality aluminum alloy and stainless steel ensure durability
- Lightweight compact package protects components from damage allows safe mounting of camera to any moving vehicle
Versatile, High-Quality Mounting Kit
- Ensures safety and flexible positioning of the camera when shooting to achieve shake free footage
Innovative Ratchet Joints
- Ratchet locks on the legs come with spring loaded ball bearing mechanism to hold camera securely while vehicle is in motion
50 lb Load Capacity
- Accommodates almost all camera rigs and configurations