The white NX300 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS Lens from Samsung offers a 20.3MP APS-C CMOS sensor and the DRIMe IV image processing engine for sharp, low-noise images with accurate colors and is combined with a compact 18-55mm zoom lens and a hot shoe mount flash unit. The DRIMe IV image processing engine enables fast performance and provides support for the camera's Full HD 1080p 60 fps video capture and wide ISO range of 100-25600. In addition, thanks to the DRIMe IV, the NX300 is capable of 3D photo and video capture when used with the optional 45mm f/1.8 2D/3D lens.
The NX300 features a fast Hybrid Auto-focus system that combines phase-detection AF with contrast-detect AF. It's capable of continuous burst shooting of up to 8.6 fps and a shutter speed as quick as 1/6000 of a second. A large, tiltable 3.31" touch screen OLED monitor provides accurate and well-defined 800 x 480 resolution images for live view composition and playback and it's capable of touch menu control and touch auto focus control. The NX300 provides RAW format capability and full manual control but also offers Filter Effects such as watercolor, miniature effect and vignetting.
With fast dual-channel Wi-Fi instant image sharing is possible via the Samsung SMART CAMERA App. Simply download the app to your smartphone or tablet and the NX300 will automatically detect your device and instantly transfer images to your phone or tablet for sharing. The SMART CAMERA App also allows for functions like Direct Link which send photos directly from your camera to social sites like Facebook, and Remote Viewfinder which allows you to use your smartphone as the camera's viewfinder and remote control.
A retro viewfinder form factor gives this camera a distinctive look and its dimpled, ergonomically designed grip offers comfort and easy access to its controls. The NX300 is compatible with the complete line of NX mount lenses. This kit includes the white 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 OIS lens which is a compact zoom lens with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) to compensate for the blurring effects of camera shake and provide sharp images even in low light settings. The lens has a 35mm focal length equivalency of 28-85mm which is an ideal range for everyday shooting with wide-angle to short telephoto capability. As an intuitive i-Function lens, it allows you to control the camera's manual settings via a ring on the lens and offers image preview in real time. Also included with the NX300 is the SEF-8A flash unit which mounts to the camera's hot shoe. This compact flash, with a Guide Number of 8, flips up to turn on and flips back down to turn off. Adobe Lightroom software is also bundled with the NX300 and 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lens.
- 20.3MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- The new 20.3MP sensor in the NX300 offers sharp imaging and accurate colors in a range of lighting conditions.
- DRIMe IV Imaging Engine
- The DRIMe IV image processor provides fast performance, lifelike color reproduction and low noise imaging when utilizing high sensitivity ISO settings. It also provides support for the camera's 1080p HD video and 3D photo and video capability.
- Included 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 OIS Lens
- Included with the NX300 is the white 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 OIS lens which is a compact zoom lens with lens-shift Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) to compensate for the blurring effects of camera shake and provide sharp images even in low light settings. The lens has a 35mm focal length equivalency of 28-85mm which is an ideal range for everyday shooting with wide-angle to short telephoto capability. As an intuitive i-Function lens, it allows you to control the camera's manual settings via a ring on the lens and offers image preview in real time.
- 3.31" AMOLED Tilt Touch Screen Display
- A large, clear 3.31" LED screen provides composition and playback viewing with 800 x 480 resolution. The screen can be tilted up for easy viewing and to provide greater flexibility when shooting and it is enabled with touch screen menu control and touch auto-focus control.
- Dual-Channel Wi-Fi Connectivity and SMART CAMERA App
- With fast dual-channel Wi-Fi, the NX300 utilizes the Samsung SMART CAMERA App to transfer images to your Android or iOS smartphones or tablets for instant sharing. The SMART CAMERA App also provides other functions to streamline your image sharing and allows your device to be used as a remote viewfinder. Auto Backup via Wi-Fi offers easy and instant transfer of images to your computer.
- Full HD 1080p Video
- Full HD 1080p Video is available at 60, 30 and 24 fps, as is 3D video when utilizing the 45mm f/1.8 2D/3D lens.
- 3D Photo and Video Capture
- In combination with the new (optional) Samsung 45mm f/1.8 2D/3D lens, the NX300 can capture and process 3D photographs and videos. The single 45mm lens can adjust between standard 2D and 3D modes to provide realistic 3D imaging that can be viewed on 3D-enabled viewing devices.
- Hybrid Auto Focus System
- The NX300 features a fast and accurate hybrid auto focus system that combines phase and contrast detection auto focus.
- 100-25600 ISO Sensitivity
- A wide ISO range offers low-noise imaging in all lighting conditions.
- Burst Shooting and Shutter Speed
- The NX300 allows for continuous shooting of up to 8.6 fps and a shutter speed that ranges from 30 seconds to 1/6000 of a second.
- Retro Design
- A handsome retro viewfinder design and ergonomic grip provide easy handling and access to controls as well as a stylish look.
- SEF-8A Flash Unit
- Also included with the NX300 is the SEF-8A flash unit which mounts to the camera's hot shoe. This compact flash, with a Guide Number of 8 at ISO 100, flips up to turn on and flips back down to turn off.
- Adobe Lightroom Software Included
- A free download of Adobe Lightroom is included with the NX300.
- 28 Supported Languages
- Korean, English, Danish, German, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, Italian, Czech, French, Portuguese, Polish, Finnish, Russian, Norwegian, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Hebrew, Thai, Greek, Hungarian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Serbian, Croatian