The Canon imageFORMULA P-208 Scan-tini Personal Document Scanner lets you bring document scanning with you wherever you go. The scanner's compact and lightweight design means you can keep it in a backpack or briefcase for scanning at any time. The scanner features automatic duplex scanning and a 10-sheet ADF for multipage 1 and 2-sided scans. Additionally, the scanner can handle heavy media up to 34 lb, including plastic and embossed cards. Other built-in features include background removal, text orientation recognition, double-feed detection, shadow cropping, and auto resolution adjustment.
The included Presto! BizCard extracts contact information from scanned business cards and imports them into contact management programs such as Outlook. Also included is OCR software which converts your scanned documents into editable text.
- Scans items such as bills, receipts, business cards, photos, contracts, reports, letters, plastic ID cards and driver's licenses
- The scanner's slim profile & lightweight design makes it easy to take anywhere
- A single USB cable provides both power and data connectivity so the scanner can be used without an outlet
- Plug-and-Scan capability
- CaptureOnTouch software
- Windows ISIS and TWAIN drivers and a Mac TWAIN driver allow for easy integration with capture and content management systems
- Automatic duplex scanning
- Can handle a variety of document types including thick or thin paper and plastic or embossed documents
- Character Emphasis improves legibility of hard-to-capture documents
- Auto Resolution setting
- Photo optimization
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software included
- Canon Generation Green Program, Energy Star, RoHS, and WEEE compliance
- Optional eCarePAK available