The LG 55" LA6200 Full HD 1080p Cinema 3D Smart LED TV features an LCD panel with Full HD 1920 x 1080p native resolution, Cinema 3D technology, LED backlighting, a Triple XD Engine and TruMotion 120 Hz technology that promotes sharp detail and contrast - even when watching sports and action movies. The TV's Picture Wizard II technology allows you to self-calibrate key picture quality elements including black level, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels.
The LA6200 is equipped with built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity as well. Smart TV features include Home Dashboard 3.0, access to premium content and an app store, LG Cloud for storing media, a full web browser, LG media sharing and Skype video calling with an optional camera. It also supports DLNA home network sharing and Intel Wireless Display (WiDi). The LA6200 works with the optional Magic Remote with voice control capabilities as well.
This model offers three HDMI inputs located on the side of the panel. There are also three side-panel USB 3.0/2.0 ports that lets you play videos, music or photos from a USB drive without needing to use a PC. Other features include MHL mobile device mirroring, NFC connection, SIMPLINK multi-device control and multiple sound modes. This model also features the government's Energy Star qualification.
- LG Smart TV Features
- This LG Smart TV supports Home Dashboard 3.0, access to premium content and an app store, LG Cloud for storing media, a full web browser and Skype video calling with an optional camera.
- Optional Magic Remote Ready
- LG's intuitive Magic Remote (sold separately) lets you pick and choose what you want to watch with a point and click or with LG's Voice Mate. Voice Mate is capable of recognizing how you naturally speak to change the channel or access premium content providers like Hulu Plus, Netflix and YouTube direct from your TV. The LG Magic Remote can also be used to control your Blu-ray, HTiB, Set-Top-Box and sound bar so you don't have to search for the right remote for each of your different media devices.
- Access to Premium Content
- Access premium content providers like Hulu Plus, Netflix and YouTube direct from your TV. You'll be able to access your favorite movies, TV shows, games, apps and more. Internet connection and some subscriptions required and sold separately.
- Media Sharing
- This model affords multiple ways to share your photos, videos and music on your TV from a compatible device. You can create a network with your compatible devices, access content stored in your LG Cloud or use an NFC tag to connect. Internet subscription required and sold separately.
- Cinema 3D Viewing & Glasses
- LG's Cinema 3D TV works with easy to use and share 3D glasses. It provides 3D viewing and 3D effects. The LG Cinema 3D glasses are battery-free and flicker-free. Plus, four sets are included so you can outfit family and friends.
- Two-Player Split Screen Gaming
- With LG's Dual Play technology and special battery-free glasses (sold separately), each player is only able to see his unique point-of-view (in 2D) and across the entire TV screen without being able to see the opponent's. You won't have to share the TV screen real-estate and Dual Play also prevents peeking at each other's screens while you play. Dual Play works with most current gaming systems or even older consoles as long as it is a split-screen game. Dual Play requires two pairs of special glasses F310DP sold separately in a bundle. Two player compatible games required and sold separately.
- 2D to 3D Conversion
- This model supports LG's 2D to 3D conversion, which automatically converts shows and movies into 3D.
- LED Backlighting
- LG's LED technology adds brightness, clarity and color detail.
- Full HD Resolution
- With a Full HD native resolution of 1920 x 1080p, this model will provide sharp picture detail and vibrant colors.
- TruMotion 120 Hz
- TruMotion 120 Hz technology lets you see sports, video games and high-speed action with virtually no motion blur. Now your TV can keep up with your fast- moving entertainment.
- Optimized Sound with Smart Sound
- Whether it is music, movies, sports or games, the TV's Smart Sound Mode automatically adjusts the audio so that you get optimized sound for whatever you're watching.
- Energy Star Qualified
- Energy Star compliance means this TV meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. It also means the TV saves energy both in standby and active modes. Energy Star qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units.
- Picture Wizard II
- Get easy self-calibration with on-screen reference points for key picture quality elements such as black level, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels.
- Smart Energy Saving Features
- With LG's Smart Energy Saving Features, you can conserve money and energy.
- MHL (Mobile High Definition Link) mobile device mirroring
- SIMPLINK (HDMI CEC) connectivity lets you use a single remote for all compatible devices
- Triple XD Engine and dual-core processor
- NFC Ready (Near Field Communications) for mirroring and device pairing
- USB port supports playback of multiple file formats