The Samsung 128GB ATIV Tab 7 11.6" Tablet includes the intuitive S Pen and a detachable keyboard dock that lets you easily turn your tablet into a notebook. The tablet also features the touch-based Windows 8 operating system and an 11.6" Full HD 1920 x 1080 multi-touch display with LED backlighting, an anti-reflective screen and 10-point capacitive touch / digitizer pen support. The tablet supports multitasking and seamless app to app transitions as well, thanks to its 4GB of RAM and a 1.8 GHz Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost technology up to 2.7 GHz. This model also provides 128GB of SSD storage capacity, which can also be used as free Samsung cloud storage through the HomeSync Lite feature.
The ATIV Tab 7 can be synced with your Samsung smartphone by taking advantage of the SideSync feature and you can share content with other devices through Samsung's AllShare Play function. The included S Pen allows you to take hand-written notes and turn those notes into a PDF. The S Pen also supports 1024 pressure levels and a pen-like form factor, which makes drawing with it comfortable and accurate. The tablet supports the useful S Note feature as well.
For connectivity, this tablet features Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, which gives you access to the Internet from anywhere there's a Wi-Fi hotspot or from your home wireless network. It also provides Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology for connecting peripheral devices and streaming music to Bluetooth speakers. There's also a micro-HDMI output, a USB 3.0 port and an integrated docking port for connecting the included keyboard dock. With such flexible connectivity options, as well as access to the S Apps marketplace, you can employ the ATIV Tab 7 as a tool in your mobile office or as a device for enjoying endless hours of entertainment. No matter if you're a student, a business professional or a creative professional, the ATIV Tab 7 is a powerful multitasking tablet that is adaptable to most situations.
- Dual Use Design
- A convertible design unites the power of a notebook with the convenience of tablet. You can use the tablet on-the-go for web-browsing, communication, video and gaming. Plus, you can easily attach the included full-size keyboard with touchpad when you want the performance, compatibility and creative capability of a notebook.
- S Pen Technology
- The S Pen brings the real experience of writing and drawing to the world of computing. Made by renowned technology leader Wacom, the S Pen's 1024 level pressure sensitivity delivers the accuracy demanded by professional designers and it makes it feel like you're using a regular pen or pencil. The S Pen is also identical in size to a pen or pencil and it's embedded into the body for easy access and storage.
- S Note
- S Note allows you to take notes, draw and update information even when you're moving or standing. Its various input modes include typing, writing and handwriting recognition. These options make S Note intuitive to use. They also make the application easy to use with the S Pen. S Note also affords a choice of templates that help you quickly create many different documents and drawings.
- 10-Finger Multi-Touch Control
- An advanced 10-finger multi-touch capability provides a technological leap in interactivity, surpassing traditional two-finger multi-touch by providing full touch control using all 10 fingers. This enhanced sensitivity means you can pinch-to-zoom, rotate images and scroll through pages with ease. You can also use the 10-finger multi-touch to enjoy the full capabilities of the latest entertainment applications.
- S Camera
- S Camera helps you use the full power of the tablet's 5MP rear camera when taking photographs or videos. S Camera's range of special features includes a dual camera that can capture images from both the front and back. S Camera also supports pre-edit modes to save you from editing each image afterwards.
- AllShare Play
- AllShare Play lets you wirelessly access, play and send any item on any compatible device to another device, storage or web service, so you need never run out of space. This makes viewing and sharing your photos, music, videos, documents and files even easier. Plus, there's no need for cables or USB drives and you can remotely watch your content anywhere.
- Windows 8 Operating System
- With the Windows 8 operating system you'll be able to take advantage of the same high productivity and style of a normal PC. You can install and run all Windows programs, including any you already own. You can also optimize performance thanks to a choice of interfaces. You can use the tablet like a classic desktop PC with a mouse and keyboard or use it like a tablet and take advantage of the start screen's simpler, touch-centric capabilities.
- Multiple Interfaces
- Despite its portable design, the tablet still features USB 3.0, HDMI and microSD card connectivity for maximum connectivity on-the-go. You can quickly export/import data using the USB 3.0 port or microSD card slot. You can even deliver high-resolution presentations or watch movies on a big screen using the HDMI output.
- Full-Size Keyboard & Touchpad
- The tablet features a full-size keyboard with a touchpad for creating text-heavy documents. The keyboard offers normal "function" features and also provides two extra USB 2.0 ports so you can connect extra peripherals. Plus, when you want to be more mobile and creative with the tablet, just detach it and go.
- SideSync for Samsung Mobile Devices
- With Samsung SideSync, your phone and tablet PC work as one. Docking automatically syncs all files while charging your phone. Move freely between tablet PC and phone, sharing your keyboard and mouse between both. Copy and paste from tablet PC to phone and vice versa. Drag and drop files and view them on your phone. Virtual Phone lets you view your phone on your tablet PC screen, in a variety of sizes, while enjoying all your phone functions. Draw on your virtual phone using your tablet PC mouse with On-Screen Drawing. Record your drawing and view the video on your phone.
- HomeSync Lite
- With Samsung HomeSync Lite, use your tablet PC storage as a cloud hub, avoid fees and easily sync your devices. Back up content on your tablet PC and make your tablet PC a cloud hub where photos, videos, music and files from your devices are stored. Store as much as your tablet PC can handle. When devices are synced with Samsung HomeSync Lite, take a photo on your phone and it's instantly uploaded to your tablet PC, ready to be viewed on all connected devices.
- S Apps
- Samsung Apps is a marketplace with access to a wide variety of applications designed for your Samsung smart device. Explore a range of apps, from entertainment to productivity, finance to travel, education to physical training. Find popular eBooks and games. Select your favorite mapping and navigation apps. Keep children entertained and learning interactively with applications designed specifically for their age range. Even discover apps that optimize the included S Pen usage. You can also enhance your mobile experience with a world of apps for your Samsung smart device found only in S Apps.
- Intel HM76 Chipset
- Anti-reflective display with SuperBright Plus technology
- 2 x 2 wireless LAN antenna
- BIOS / HDD password protection
- Equipped with RAMaccelerator
- Built-in 2W stereo speakers (1W x 2)
- HD audio with SoundAlive