The ET1612IUTS-B004E 15.6" All-in-One Desktop Computer from ASUS features a minimalist design and a slim form factor. With such a small footprint, it takes up very little room on your desk and can also be hung on the wall with an ASUS-certified wall mounting accessory (sold separately). The included keyboard and mouse accentuate the machine's clean design.
The 15.6" widescreen LED-backlit display is actually a touchscreen that supports single touch input. The screen features a matte coating, which prevents glare and is fingerprint-resistant for better visibility. The screen also has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1366 x 768 native resolution powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics. You can also output video to a larger external display via the HDMI port.
The system is powered by a dual-core 1.1GHz Intel Celeron 847 processor. It also has 2GB of DDR3 RAM, a 320GB 5400rpm hard drive, dual USB 3.0 ports, a 3-in-1 media card reader, a Kensington lock slot, a 1-megapixel webcam, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity. An included USB keyboard and mouse is available with this ASUS all-in-one desktop computer so you can get started right out of the box. Windows 7 Professional is the installed operating system.
- Dual-Core Intel Celeron Performance
- This ASUS all-in-one desktop computer houses an Intel Celeron 847 processor. Its dual cores can reach a stock speed of 1.1GHz. With a dedicated 2MB L3 cache and 2GB of DDR3 RAM, you'll have reliable performance while using checking email and surfing the Web
- Matte Single-Touch Screen
- Interact with your digital world with an innovative and intuitive single-touch screen. The special matte finish on the 15.6" screen allows for reduced glare and makes it more fingerprint-resistant for better visibility
- With an HDMI port, you can output video from this ASUS all-in-one desktop computer to a larger external display, such as an HDTV
- USB 3.0
- USB 3.0 transfers data 10 times faster than USB 2.0 while maintaining complete backwards compatibility. This high-speed transfer rate significantly reduces data transfer times, meaning you spend less time waiting and more focusing on the task on hand
- Going Green
- With its mercury-free and super-bright 15.6" LED backlit panel, energy-efficient Celeron processor, and a package with 80% recycled material, this ASUS all-in-one desktop computer uses less energy and can easily be recycled