The Samigon Stainless Steel Dial Thermometer is made from corrosion resistant steel, and works with tank/tray processing, as well as mixing vessels.
The themometer has a 5" stainless steel stem that fits all developing tanks.
- 1-3/4" dial face (2-1/8 bezel to bezel)
- Has clamp to attach to a tray
- Accurate needle is easy to read with markings of 1° graduations
- Reads both in Fahrenheit and Celsius scales that are accurate to 1°
- The dial is hermetically sealed, making it fog and leak proof
- A range from 25 to 125°F or -5 to 50°C readings
- Can be calibrated
- Made in the USA