The GH3/GH4 Z-Finder Pro Optical Viewfinder from Zacuto attaches to the Panasonic GH3 and GH4 cameras and provides a large, stable, eye-level viewer designed for shooting video. Its large eye cup blocks out extraneous light and offers a comfortable point of stability. The viewfinder has a 40mm diameter Zacuto lens and provides a 2.5x magnification of the camera's LCD monitor. The lens has an anti-fog protective cover and a built-in diopter for fine tuning the focus to match your eyesight.
The Z-Finder Pro attaches to the GH3/GH4 via the included Gorilla Plate V2 and the Z-Finder Mounting Frame for the GH3/GH4. It will not fit other cameras nor will it work on the cameras with a battery grip attached or with the LCD screen articulated. The frame has a rubber coating to protect the LCD as well as to provide a firm seal with the camera. The Gorilla Plate V2 attaches to the camera's tripod socket with a 1/4"-20 screw and offers a 15mm rod port. The Z-Finder Pro can be detached from the frame easily and hung around your neck on the included lanyard.
Three additional extender mounting frames are included to extend the distance between the viewfinder's lens and the camera's LCD monitor. This is intended for use by farsighted users as the increased distance will bring the image into focus. Also included is one installed and one additional anti-fog disc, a dust cover, lens cap, sun mask, protective boot, and lanyard.
If you already own a Z-Finder Pro or Z-Finder Jr, you can use it with the GH3/GH4; however, you do need the Gorilla Plate V2 and the Z-Finder Mounting Frame for GH3/GH4, available here.
- Optical viewfinder for GH3 and GH4 cameras with a form factor designed to enable clear, stable video shooting.
- 40mm diameter lens provides 2.5x magnification of the camera's LCD screen
- Built-in diopter
- Includes Z-Finder Mounting Frame for GH3/GH4 and Gorilla Plate V2 that attach to camera via tripod mount. Gorilla Plate includes a 15mm rod port, and the Mounting Frame provides rubber seal to protect LCD and fit snugly to camera back
- Includes three extender plates to provide focusing for farsighter viewers
- Includes lanyard to hang Z-Finder Pro around your neck when not attached to camera.
- Includes two anti-fog protective discs (one installed, one additional)
- Also includes lens cap, sun mask, dust cover, and protective boot