The MFC-9130CW Wireless Color All-in-One Laser Printer from Brother lets you print, copy, scan, and fax in full color. Print at 600 x 2400 dpi and up to 19 ppm in black/white and color. The printer features a 250-sheet input tray so you don't have to reload as often as well as a manual bypass slot.
The built-in scanner captures documents and photos at 1200 x 2400 dpi in grayscale and color. In addition to scanning to a computer, you can send a scan directly to an email recipient, a network drive, or to cloud services such as Google Docs, Dropbox, and Evernote. Once you finish scanning, the included OCR software can convert the document into editable text or save it as a searchable PDF for quick and easy file archiving.
The 33.6 kbps fax modem lets you send and receive faxes from the unit itself or via a computer. The 500-page fax memory lets you receive faxes even if there is no paper left in the machine. Other fax features include forwarding, automatic redial, and broadcasting.
In addition to a standard USB connection, the MFC-9130CW features wireless network connectivity. Download the free iPrint&Scan app to print from and scan to an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android device, or Windows Phone 7. Additionally, the printer is compatible with both AirPrint and Google Cloud Print.
- Print Speeds
- Print at up to 19 ppm in black/white and color
- 3.7" Color Touchscreen Display
- Navigate menus & connect to & print directly from web sites such as Facebook, Picasa, Flickr, Evernote, Dropbox, Skydrive, or Box
- Wireless Networking
- Print via Wi-Fi from any computer on your network
- Print at up to 600 x 2400 dpi
- High capacity color toners available yield approximately 2200 pages each and help lower print and copy costs
- Mobile Device Printing
- Wireless printing from mobile devices via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, or Wi-Fi Direct
- Control Color Printing Costs
- Set color printing quotas or restrict color printing for up to 25 individual users using the Secure Function Lock
- Paper Handling
- The 250-sheet paper tray accommodates letter and legal paper; the straight-through paper path accommodates envelope printing
- ADF with 35-Sheet Capacity
- Copy, scan, and fax multi-page documents up to legal size in a single step
- Up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi interpolated resolution with multiple "scan to" features
- Customer Support
- Limited 1-year warranty with free phone support for the life of the printer