Use the Makayama Movie Mount to shoot better video with your iPad mini & iPad mini Retina. It's a mount that allows you to attach a tripod for stable shots, pan and tilt movements, or using the iStopMotion for iPad app to create stop motion animation. You can also use 37mm conversion lenses like wide angle and zoom for enhanced flexibility. For convenience, the mount lets you go between the built-in lens and conversion lens on-the-fly. The mount works with accessories like shotgun microphones, optical viewfinders, and video lights.
Featuring a 9° working angle, you can easily use iMovie and edit with Avid. You'll be able to stand your iPad upright, allowing you to use its screen as a monitor. If you download the free Movie Mount app to your iPad, you can manually control your video recording. Additionally, the Movie Mount is compatible with Apple's Smart Cover in case you already have one on your iPad.
- Attach a tripod for stable shots, pan and tilt movements, or using the iStopMotion app
- Use 37mm conversion lenses like wide angle and zoom
- Go between the built-in lens and conversion lens on-the-fly
- Works with accessories like a shotgun microphone, optical viewfinder, video light
- Easier iMovie and Avid editing with a 9° working angle
- Allows your iPad to stand upright and be used as a monitor
- Free Movie Mount iPad app allows you to manually control video recording
- Fully compatible with Apple's Smart Cover