The Construction Cam Bundle from Brinno packages the TLC200 f/1.2 Time Lapse Video Camera with a dustproof, weather-resistant housing and a wall mount with a ball joint for tilting. Benefit from protection against the elements and a secure but flexible mounting option, both of which are useful when leaving your camera outdoors to photograph scenes over long periods of time.
The camera features a 1.3MP 1/4" CMOS image sensor and creates HD 1280 x 720 time-lapse videos. The photos that make up these movies are captured at intervals of 1 sec - 24 hr. This allows you to record long-term projects in a convenient, set-it-and-forget-it way. Additionally, you have the option of setting the camera to capture 1-4 images per sec. A regular still image mode is also available, offering resolutions of 0.9MP and 0.3MP, but requires the Shutter Line release cable (not included).
The camera's fixed-focus aspherical glass lens features a wide-angle 35mm equivalent focal length of 18mm for an angle of view of 140°--giving you the ability to fit expansive scenes in the frame. It can also be rotated 120°. The lens' very fast f/1.2 aperture enables higher-quality low-light shots. The camera also features a 1.44" LCD viewfinder. Using the optional Shutter Line, benefit from stop motion capability.
The camera features Brinno's proprietary Instant Video, allowing you to play the time lapse video on-the-spot once photo capture is complete--no file transfer, video editing or post-processing required. The Brinno High Speed On The Go Reader (ABR100) and an OTG-compatible mobile device with a Micro USB port are required for playback (sold separately).
The camera saves files to SD or SDHC memory cards up to 32GB in capacity, and includes a 4GB card. It's powered by 4 included AA batteries or by DC power with the 5V Micro-USB connector, which will enable shooting for longer periods of time.
- CMOS Image Sensor
- At the heart of the camera is a 1/4" CMOS image sensor with a resolution of 1.3MP
- Time Lapse Videos in High-Definition
- Create HD 1280 x 720 time-lapse videos of photos captured at intervals of 1 sec - 24 hr. This allows you to record long-term projects in a convenient, set-it-and-forget-it way. Additionally, you can set the camera to capture 1-4 images per sec. Select your desired video frame rate, such as 30fps
- Still Image Mode
- As an alternative to time lapse capture, you can shoot with the camera in still image mode at resolutions of 0.9MP and 0.3MP. The required Shutter Line is sold separately
- Fixed-Focus Aspherical Glass Lens
- The 35mm equivalent focal length of 18mm provides a wide 140° angle of view--giving you the ability to fit expansive scenes in the frame. The very fast f/1.2 aperture enables higher-quality low-light shots. Plus, the lens can rotate 120°
- LCD Viewfinder
- Compose shots on the 1.44" screen
- Stop Motion Capability
- Using the optional Shutter Line, you can easily create stop motion videos
- Motion-Activated Shooting
- The optional Motion Sensor (ATM100) lets you upgrade the time lapse camera to a motion-activated camera, detecting any movement in the area
- Instant Video
- Gives you the ability to play your time lapse videos on-the-spot once photo capture is complete--no file transfer, video editing or post-processing required. You'll need the Brinno High Speed On The Go Reader (ABR100), which will enable you to play your time lapse video on-site on an OTG compatible mobile device with a Micro USB port (reader not included)
- Durable Protective Housing
- To safeguard your investment against the elements, the supplied camera housing is dustproof and water/weather-resistant (IPX4)
- Also supplied is a wall mount that is compatible with the camera and housing. The mounting screw is connected to a ball joint permitting you to tilt the camera forward. Additionally, a rubber strap with coils and hooks at the ends is included, enabling you to secure the camera and housing to a post or similar structure
- Protect against theft by attaching an optional padlock to the housing
- Accepts SD or SDHC memory cards up to 32GB in capacity, and includes a 4GB card
- Power Source
- Runs on 4 included AA batteries or DC power via the 5V Micro-USB connector, which will enable shooting for longer periods of time