The Nikon 1 V2 houses a high resolution 14.2MP CMOS sensor for sharp, low-noise imaging. Its Advanced Hybrid Autofocus System provides both phase (73-point) and contrast-detection (135-point) autofocus for much faster focusing and shooting at up to 60 frames per second. It supports a wide ISO range of 160-6400. The 1 V2 captures still photos in JPEG and RAW formats and HD 1080 video in the MOV format, with H.264/MPEG-4 compression. Integrated features include a 3.0" LCD display and an electronic viewfinder with 100% angle-of-view and diopter adjustment.
The 1 NIKKOR 10-100mm f/4-5.6 VR lens is a powerful zoom lens that covers a broad focal length range from wide-angle to telephoto, equivalent to a 27-270mm focal length in the 35mm format. Nikon's Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization is supported by this lens and provides camera shake compensation for clearer images when shooting in low light or at long focal lengths. Three aspherical lens elements, two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements and three High Refractive Index elements reduce aberrations and contribute to the lens' overall sharpness and chromatic accuracy. Its compact, metallic barrel is durable and stylish and its wide zoom ring provides smooth action.
This Kit Includes:
- Nikon 1 V2 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 1 NIKKOR 10-100mm Lens (White)
- SanDisk 32GB Ultra UHS-I SDHC Memory Card (Class 10)
- Nikon Case for a Coolpix or Nikon 1 J or V Camera (Black)
- Watson EN-EL21 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.4V, 1400mAh)
- Tiffen 55mm UV Protector Filter
- Pearstone Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, 18% Gray (7 x 7.9")