The DSC Labs Front Box One Shot Dailies Reference Chart is a basic chart for use as an on-the-set reference in high pressure and time-sensitive shooting environments. This chart provides a colorist with the full dynamic range of a scene in addition to precision colors and skin tones. It is used to optimize digital cinematography and HD video images.
The reference chart includes black, gray, and white chips, 4 flesh tones, and 6 standard vector colors on the front side and additional larger 18% gray and white patches on the back side. The chart features a matte finish (not washable) to reduce obvious reflections.
- Easy to Use
- A data sheet is provided to help users enjoy the full benefits of the OneShot. Chart output is easily interpreted on familiar waveform and vectorscope displays, or using DaVinci Resolve (available separately).
- Suitable for HD Production and Camera set up
- Broadcast camera presets rarely ensure optimal image reproduction. The OneShot Chart helps users design and produce the consistent "look" they have in mind for a particular production.
- Improve the Contrast Range of Your Images
- OneShot’s AcuFlect black chip, 18% gray and true white, provide a greater contrast ratio than a typical matte gray scale chart—important in taking full advantage of today's high dynamic range cameras and reproduction systems.
- Match and Paint Cameras with Current 709 Colors
- DSC uses the latest ITU-R BT.709/SMPTE 274M reference primaries in the OneShot and all its test charts. Adjust color to international standards or develop your own unique, repeatable look.
- Additional Features
- This Front Box Chart offers wide dynamic range. It is lightweight, acrylic-mounted, and includes a protective carrying pouch.