The SpectroLED Studio 500 Bi-Color LED Light by Genaray is built around a 500 LED panel with an LCD touch screen that gives you easy control of color variable from 3,200K to 5,600K, as well as 100 - 10% dimming. Generay includes a wireless remote control with a range of 65' for lights mounted overhead or at a distance. The SP-S-500D offers a 60° flood beam angle and a high CRI of >93. The kit includes the 13.58 x 7.48 x 2.75" SP-S-500D panel, a ratchet-handled mounting knuckle that can be repositioned anywhere along the grooved panel edge. An AC adapter, 2 cable straps and a diffusion filter to soften the light's output are also included, as is a soft-sided carry case with a shoulder strap.
Designed primarily for the studio, the SP-S-500B features a large LCD touchscreen for adjusting color temperature from 3,200K-5,600K so that you can quickly match other light sources or create effects to suit your needs without fumbling for filters. Dimming the light intensity from 100-10% with negligible color shift is just as easy whether you make your adjustments on the back panel or wirelessly via the included wireless remote control. Constructed entirely of metal, the SP-S-500B features an integrated carry handle and textured, reflective 4-way barndoors with gel clips that fold flush to the fixture to protect the array during transport. The SP-S-500B is channeled on all 4 sides to allow repositioning of the mounting knuckle to facilitate vertical or horizontal orientation.
You can use the included multi-voltage AC adapter with right-angle input virtually anywhere in the world or use an optional Sony V-Mount or Anton Bauer battery plate with pro batteries when mains power is not available. Control, flexible features, portability, and remote control make the Studio 500 Bi-Color LED Light a smart choice.
- The large, highly visible LCD touchscreen allows easy control of color balance and dimming
- Variable color output from 3,200K - 5,600K allows you to balance color without filters
- Dimming from 100 to 10%
- Removable mounting knuckle can be positioned for horizontal or vertical placement
- Includes easily removable diffuser with advanced light-dispersion characteristics
- Built-in 4-way textured, reflective barndoors contour the output and fold flush to the fixture for transport which is made easy by an integral handle
- Built-in gel clips on barndoors allow precise light modification with color or diffusion gels
- High CRI of >93 for accurate color rendering
- Can be powered by Sony V-Mount or Anton Bauer Gold mount batteries using optional battery plates