The OpticFilm 8200i SE Film Scanner from Plustek converts all your 35mm negatives and mounted slides into digital files you can edit and view on the computer. The scanner uses a high resolution 7200 dpi sensor with 48-bit color depth to capture all the detail from your originals. The scanner's built-in infrared channel provides dust and scratch removal during scanning to cut down on the amount of editing required.
The included SilverFast Plus 8 works together with the scanner to improve your workflow and ensure proper results the first time. This updated version features an improved user interface and provides an advanced preview option that lets you see the results of adjustments beforehand. In addition to SilverFast, the scanner comes with Presto PageManager 7.23 which provides OCR, PDF creation, and format conversion to Microsoft Word or Excel.
- 7200 dpi
- Color depth 48-bit
- 64-bit hardware & software support
- Enhanced with Multi-Exposure Function for improved image quality
- Built-in infrared channel
- Plustek QuickScan is a button utility software for scanning 35mm negative films and positive slides. It is ideal for digitizing snapshots with just one click. It is easy to operate and speedy to scan
SilverFast SE Plus 8
- Professional-grade software for scanning, editing, and color reproduction
- WorkflowPilot provides a step-by-step guide for different workflows
- Preview allows for immediate control of any image adjustment
- Concurrent scanning and optimizing provide effective multitasking
- Multi-Exposure increases dynamic range
- Negafix converts negatives into positives
- iSRD reduces the amount of post-scan editing and retouching by removing the results of dust and scratches from the original
NewSoft Presto PageManager 7.23
- Document management software featuring OCR, PDF creation, and format conversion to Microsoft Word or Excel. TWAIN-Express makes it easy to connect with your scanner. Enhance images with image tools including crop, rotate, flip, invert color, auto-enhancement, brightness and contrast, color adjustment, and noise removal.