The CP1000AVRLCD Intelligent LCD UPS from CyberPower has a capacity of 1000VA/600W, nine (9) NEMA 5-15R receptacles, including five (5) fail-safe outlets for critical loads. This unit offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB and one (1) serial port, as well as protection for phone/network (RJ11/RJ45) and cable/coax (RG-6).
One nice feature of the UPS system is the multifunction LCD panel, which displays real-time UPS vitals. It displays 11 different UPS vitals. It has one (1) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/9AH battery and includes EMI/RFI filters to increase the immunity of the load to disturbances and surges.
The UPS was designed to safeguard against surges/spikes and offers battery backup in the event of brownouts or blackouts.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets
- Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- AVR technology stabilizes the AC voltage and maintains a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers cleaner AC power to connected equipment
- EMI/RFI Filters
- Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise humming over telephone lines or audio systems
- LCD Diagnostic Display
- The front panel displays 11 different UPS vitals: input voltage level, output voltage level, automatic voltage regulator, battery capacity, runtime estimate, load level, output frequency, on battery, overload, fault condition, and silent mode
- Quiet UPS
- Advanced cooling design, high-end system components, and GreenPower UPS technology give the UPS system a low sound emission
- USB Connectivity
- HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Audible Alarms
- Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low
- Resettable Circuit Breaker
- The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload
- Reduce Energy Cost & Energy Loss
- This ENERGY STAR qualified UPS system utilizes patented GreenPower UPS bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup. Users can save up to 75% when compared to competitive models
- PowerPanel Personal Edition
- In event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE saves open files and hibernates the PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is easily installed on any Windows-based PC and uses minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens display the status of the UPS, including silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns
- Windows Compatibility
- The PowerPanel power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 8 32/64, Windows 7 32/64, Vista 32/64, XP 32/64, 2000, 2003, Server 2008 and Server 2012.
- ISO & Safety Certifications
- The UPS is certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL