Epson's PowerLite Home Cinema 8345 1080p 3LCD Projector is designed to deliver by utilizing a 3-chip optical engine. With 3LCD technology, native 1920 x 1080 resolution and 1800 ANSI lumens, it realizes every detail of your presentation even in rooms with high levels of ambient light.
Clear image detail is achieved with its 25,000:1 contrast ratio and its poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix chip technology elevates your colors. Enjoy its low-noise output of only 22 dB, and its high efficient 200W E-TORL lamp that lasts up to 4000 hours.
Connectivity options include D-sub computer/component, video and audio inputs as well as two HDMI ports. The host of convenience features includes front, rear, and ceiling mount projection capabilities.
It's got an international 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz power supply and it can handle NTSC, PAL and SECAM TV signals. It can also project 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition signals.
- One Measurement of Brightness is Not Enough
- Look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The Home Cinema 8345 has a color brightness of 1800 lumens and a white brightness of 1800 lumens
- Sharp Images In Any Room Lighting
- 1080p TFT D7 chip and a contrast ratio up to 25,000:1
- 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology
- Epson C2 Fine 3LCD technology for reliable picture quality, increased contrast ratio and uniform colors
- Energy-Efficient E-TORL Lamp
- 200W lamp lasts up to 4000 hours
- Picture Uniformity
- Fujinon lens with a 2.1x zoom ratio
- Lens Shift
- Equipped with horizontal and vertical lens shift, to help configure projector setup
- Auto Iris Function
- Advanced, high-speed auto iris function adjusts light output up to 60 times per second
- 10-Bit Color
- 10-bit color quality (digital only) for unmatched color accuracy, with over a billion colors available
- Quiet Operation
- Low fan noise (just 22 dB) so the audience can focus on the soundtrack
- AccuCinema Color Management
- Epson AccuCinema color management delivered by the built-in optical cinema filter blocks out excess light for an expanded, purer color range and grayscale tracking
- 5 Color Modes
- Five color modes, including x.v.Color, to quickly optimize viewing for different lighting environments, and a vast array of custom color adjustments
- Full Connectivity
- Two HDMI 1.3 ports for connecting devices
- Easy Setup
- Flexible setup configurations, including front projection and ceiling mounted, with vertical and horizontal offset lens shift
- Easy Maintenance
- Convenient dust filtration system with large surface area for greater efficiency