The Polsen MO-PL1 is an omnidirectional lavalier microphone that delivers high-quality audio for mobile devices. The microphone's sensitivity has been optimized for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices, thus providing proper signal levels, resulting in a significant improvement in the audio quality of your recordings. The MO-PL1 is also impedance matched to ensure compatibility with your mobile device. The mic enables the voice to be "up front" even when recording video from a distance. The included tie clip discreetly hides the microphone and provides hands-free simplicity during presentations or interviews.
Easy to use with no batteries or power supply needed, the MO-PL1 works with many audio and video recording apps to capture clear and natural sound for lectures, dictations, and online videos. The omnidirectional polar pattern provides excellent off-axis response even if the subject's head turns while speaking. The 12-foot cable provides the flexibility of getting longer-distance camera shots with up-close audio. The MO-PL1 is an excellent tool for recording professional-quality sound on mobile devices.
- Compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPad (3rd and 4th generation), iPad 2, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch (1st generation through 5th generation)
- Compatible with most Android devices (CTIA/AHJ compatible) and other mobile devices
- Works with any audio app that records from the headset input
- Foam pop shield softens vocal plosives and wind noise
- Clip included for securing microphone to clothing