The Polsen HDR-10 is a handheld omnidirectional dynamic microphone that uniformly captures sound on- or off-axis. This makes it ideal for audio and video applications like ENG and interviews, because it can pick up sound in a 360° pattern. The frequency response is tailored for speech, resulting in a natural
sound with clear dialogue intelligibility.
The capsule is isolated in rubber to reduce handling noise, and the integrated metal mesh windscreen and included foam windscreen lower wind noise and plosive sounds. The body of the microphone is constructed from cast aluminum alloy to provide durability and a professional appearance.
- Designed for ENG
- Ideal for audio and video applications like electronic news gathering (ENG) and interviews
- 360° Sound Pickup
- Omnidirectional capsule picks up sound in a 360° pattern to uniformly capture sound on- or off-axis
- Tailored for Speech
- Frequency response is tailored for speech, resulting in a natural sound with intelligible dialogue
- Metal and Foam Windscreens
- Integrated metal mesh windscreen and included foam windscreen reduce undesirable wind noise and vocal plosive sounds
- Includes Mic Clip
- Microphone clip with 5/8" thread and 3/8" reducer bushing for versatile mounting
- Drawstring Pouch
- Drawstring pouch included for safe storage and transport