The Lorex 8-Channel Eco Blackbox Wireless Security System is designed to suit your home and business surveillance needs. It consists of an 8-channel DVR with a pre-installed 500GB hard drive, 4 digital indoor/outdoor cameras, and 2 wireless receivers.
The 8-channel DVR offers a recording resolution of up to 704 x 480, and uses H.264 video compression to optimize storage. The included 500GB hard drive provides ample space for wireless recording and storing videos on board. Pentaplex operation enables simultaneous viewing, recording, playback, backup, & remote controlling of the system. Additionally, DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) provides advanced remote connectivity at all times, enabling you to view real-time footage on your PC, Mac, smartphones, and tablets.
The 4 wireless cameras are designed to capture clear footage in real-time at a resolution of 640 x 480 (VGA). The 1/4” CMOS color sensor, coupled with a 3.6mm lens with 55° viewing angle, enables each camera to monitor a wide area while delivering sharp and detailed imagery. As night falls, the 24 IR LEDs on each camera illuminate the surveillance area for capturing clear images in pitch dark conditions. They provide a recording range of up to 90’ in outdoor locations with 0 Lux illumination, and 135’ under ambient lighting in indoor locations. Furthermore, the IP66-rated weatherproof housing makes the cameras suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations.
Note: BlackBox is used solely as a marketing term and does not imply that the product can survive fire or extreme conditions.
BlackBox Security DVR
- D1 recording capability with H.264 video compression 1
- Real-time recording at a resolution of 360 x 240
- Pentaplex operation enables simultaneous viewing, recording, playback, backup, and remote operation of the system
- Pre-installed 100% duty cycle, surveillance grade hard drive, designed for 24/7 operation
- Supports up to 4 PTZ cameras via RS485
- Exclusive Lorex Easy Connect Internet Set-up Wizard 2
- Enables instant mobile surveillance on compatible smart phones & tablets over 3G / 4G or WiFi networks 3
- Remote connectivity and compatibility with PC & Mac (Internet Explorer & Safari browsers)
- DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) for advanced remote connectivity at all times
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Simultaneous viewing on TV, PC, or CCTV monitors by means of connections with industry standard VGA & BNC input
- Intuitive menu options with simple icons allow for fast & efficient DVR programming
Digital Wireless Camera
- Digital wireless cameras with next generation interference reduction technology minimizes conflicts with competing signals
- Adjustable VGA resolution of 640 x 480 at 12 fps for high quality video or QVGA resolution of 320 x 240 at 30 fps for real time observation
- Delivers stable real-time & fluid wireless videos with MPEG-4 compression at 640 x 480 (VGA) resolution at 30 fps
- Extended bandwidth delivers super smooth high frame rate videos
- SignalGuard technology to continuously monitor wireless signal and automatically reconnect upon detecting low signal
- Adaptive FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) technology greatly reduces signal interference
- Auto infrared light filter (IR Cut Filter) ensures accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions
- 2-channel receiver minimizes cable clutter by delivering separate wireless video channels to the DVR
- Indoor and outdoor night-vision range of up to 135' (41.1m) and 90' (274.mm) 4
- High gain antennas provide good indoor & outdoor wireless range of up to 150' (45.7m) & 450' (137.1m) respectively 5
- Simple installation without the requirement of any video cables 6
- Easily connects to any DVR, while allowing multiple receivers to be connected for a total wireless surveillance solution 7
- Weatherproof camera & power connectors enable use both indoors and outdoors
- Vandal-resistant camera design with cable pass-through mounting brackets