The Predator G AG3-605-UR20 Desktop Computer from Acer has you covered whether you are an avid gamer, media editor, or simply enjoy high powered PCs. The Predator G comes equipped with a fourth generation 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7-4770 processor capable of being overclocked to 3.9GHz, backed up by 32GB of DDR3 SDRAM. This processor, accompanied by the included on-board RAM, provides sufficient processing power to handle some of the most demanding software and intense games. Aside from the processing power provided by the Intel Core i7 processor, you also benefit from a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 graphics card complete with 1.5GB of discrete video memory.
Store massive amounts of data directly to the included 3TB SATA3 hard drive, while the 24GB solid state drive provides fast access to data as well as increased resume and boot up times. If the included drives aren't sufficient, you can utilize any one of the 3 PCIe expansion slots and 5 expansion bays for nearly infinite expansion options. The 12x Blu-ray / DVD SuperMulti combo drive allows you to burn your data to DVDs as well as watch Blu-ray movies all in HD quality through the integrated HDMI port along with support for 5.1 Channel HD Audio.
Easily connect your Predator G to the Internet through the integrated 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi connection option, or for a more reliable wired connection you can go with the Gigabit Ethernet port. You can also connect a number of peripheral devices to any one of the 4 USB 2.0 and 4 USB 3.0 ports as well as utilize the SD digital media card reader to insert SD flash memory cards. You can complete your multimedia experience provided by the Predator G with a variety of display ports including one HDMI port, two DVI ports, and one DisplayPort making it simple to connect this PC to a variety of displays.
Windows 8 is the installed operating system. Windows 8 replaces the traditional Start menu with a redesigned Start screen. The Start screen features tiles that update in real-time, which provide faster access to news, weather forecasts, sports scores, social network updates and more. Windows 8 also focuses more on cloud storage as well as apps, which can be downloaded from the Windows Store. Windows 8 provides a unique user experience.
- 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4770 Processor
- The 4th generation Intel Core i7-4770 processor with Intel Turbo Boost Technology has fast speeds that enable enhanced desktop multimedia and 3D experiences, also delivering enhanced HD video playback and gaming. Enjoy precise color control and smoother multitasking for multimedia and graphics-intensive applications.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 Graphics
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 Graphics with 1.5GB of discrete video memory gives games an adrenaline shot with enhanced performance and graphics.
- Embedded HD Audio
- This Predator G Series' features HD audio with 5.1-channel surround sound providing realistic sound effects.
- HDMI Connectivity
- The HDMI port provides a home theater experience on HD displays with enhanced audio and visuals through a single cable connection.
- USB 3.0 Ports
- With integrated USB 3.0 ports you benefit from up to 10x faster data transfer speeds when compared to USB 2.0.
- AcerCloud enables anytime, anywhere access to all of your data from all of your devices, even across multiple operating systems.
- 3TB Hard Drive
- The included 3TB hard drive provides storage space for all of your photos, movies, music, libraries and more and thanks to the integrated 24GB solid state drive you can quickly wake up your PC and continue working in the same state you left it.
- Versatile Connection Options
- With 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0 you can easily connect to the Internet both wired and wirelessly and take advantage of enhanced data transfer speeds. You can also utilize the Bluetooth 4.0 connection option to wirelessly transfer data to and from peripherals such as tablets, smartphones, and more.
- The Redesigned Start Screen
- Windows 8 introduces a new Start screen, which has all the information you need in one place. The traditional Windows desktop screen has been replaced with a more tablet style design featuring tiles. These tiles are customizable to your liking as well as update in real time. News, weather forecasts, sports, contacts, apps and more are available for you to use. It's all right there on the Start screen. If you prefer the traditional Start screen of Windows 7, you have the option to switch to it.
- To the Cloud
- With Windows 8, when signed in using your Microsoft account, you'll have instant access to your personal Start screen, themes, language preferences, browsing history and browser favorites. You can also connect to services such as Microsoft Outlook, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and more.
- Windows Store
- In the Windows Store you can search for or browse thousands of apps. Choose from the featured apps or grab one of the most frequently downloaded apps to see what all the hype is all about. You can also see how other people rate apps. For certain apps, you can try it out before you buy it so you can make sure you absolutely want an app before you spend your hard-earned money on it.