The Adapter for Contax/Yashica Lens to Nikon F Mount Camera from FotodioX allows you to attach a Contax/Yashica lens to a Nikon F mount DSLR body. Although the lens will fit physically, automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or other electronic functions will not operate correctly while using this adapter. In this case, stop-down mode will need to be used when metering since the lens does not have the ability to have its aperture controlled by the camera body.
A removable 1.4x multi-coated focus correction lens is integrated into the adapter to enable infinity focus. It can be removed for macro focusing. This adapter features an all-metal high precision design; its polished surface provides smooth mounting. Caps protect the adapter's mount and optical element.
- Attaches Contax/Yashica lens to Nikon F-mount camera.
- A built-in 1.4x multi-coated focus correction lens adjusts for infinity focus.
- The focus correction lens can be removed for macro focusing.
- No electronic communication between lens and camera is provided; manual or aperture priority mode must be used when this adapter is attached.
- TTL flash metering is supported when using adapter.