The Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse is optimized for Windows 8, but also works with other versions of Windows and Mac OS X. Built for comfortable right-handed use, the mouse features a scooped right thumb so that you can get an ergonomic grip. Four-way scrolling means you can scroll left, right, front and back. BlueTrack technology works on virtually any surface. Additionally, Bluetooth technology allows you to make a wireless connection to your computer.
- Optimized for Windows 8, press the center of the blue strip to switch between your current app and the start screen. Swipe up on the blue strip to cycle through open modern apps, swipe down to reveal all the open apps and select the one you want
- Also works in Windows 7: press to go to the Start menu, and swipe up or down to move forward and backward in your browser
- Ergonomic design for right-handed users makes extended use more comfortable
- Scroll left, right, front and back. Quickly navigate all of your projects with speed and efficiency. Scroll four ways for greater efficiency and comfort by using the tilt wheel
- BlueTrack technology works on virtually any surface
- Wireless Bluetooth technology means you don't have to use a USB port on your computer