The MFC-J450dw Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Brother prints up to 12 pages per minute in black and 10 pages per minute in Color (ISO standard). The printer's 6000 x 1200 dpi is ideal for printing documents, photos, and brochures. The 4-cartridge ink system means you only have to replace the cartridge that runs out while automatic duplex printing cuts your paper consumption by up to 50%.
The scanner features a 1200 x 2400 dpi optical resolution. The scan glass itself handles paper sizes up to letter / A4. The ADF handles paper up to 8.5 x 14" (legal) and can scan 20 sheets in 1 step. The MFC-J450dw can also copy multipage documents via the ADF. The copier lets you resize the original anywhere from 25 to 400% and copy 2 or 4 pages on to 1 sheet.
The fax modem supports sending faxes from the machine itself or from a connected computer. The machine includes a built-in 170-page fax memory that saves incoming faxes. Additionally, the MFC-J450dw includes a 40-number address book.
In addition to a USB connection, the MFC-J450dw includes Wi-Fi connectivity. You can also print via Google Cloud and AirPrint or from Android and iOS devices using the Brother iPrint&Scan app. The web-connected 1.8" color touchscreen LCD provides easy navigation between the unit's functions and lets you print from and scan to sites such as Facebook, Google Docs, and Evernote right from the printer.
- Print Speed
- ISO print speeds up to 12 ppm in black and 10 ppm in color. Use fast mode to print up to 33 ppm in black and 27 ppm in color
- Paper Handling
- Convenient 20-page ADF for faxing, copying or scanning multipage documents. Save paper with automatic duplex printing
- Color LCD Display (1.8")
- Color 1.8" LCD Display for easy menu navigation
- Wireless Printing
- Share the machine with others with easy-to-setup wireless 802.11 b/g/n networking
- Individual Ink Cartridges
- Only change the color that runs out; uses standard and high-yield ink cartridges
- Ink Save Mode
- Help reduce consumption per page by outlining images for draft printing using Ink Save Mode
- Wireless Printing from Your Mobile Device
- Compatible with AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, and Cortado Workplace
- Web Connect from Printer
- Scan to or print from web services such as, Facebook, Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Google Drive, Evernote, Box, and SkyDrive via the Web Connect TouchScreen interface
- Free Brother Cloud Apps
- Web-based apps from Brother let you capture and convert paper documents directly from your machine