The Sony UWP-C1 is a complete UHF wireless lavalier system including a camera-mountable receiver, body-pack transmitter and omni-directional lavalier microphone. Both transmitter and receiver feature 188 user selectable, PLL synthesized UHF frequencies, resulting in plenty of frequency options when experiencing interference.
The camera-mountable receiver features a space-diversity design represented with dual antennas. The design stabilizes reception and minimizes RF interference by selecting the stronger of the 2 incoming receptions for output. In addition the antennas swivel for achieving even stronger reception. The receiver features a stereo mini jack output with monitor volume control. An LCD display provides channel & frequency information, battery life, RF-input level, audio-output status and accumulated operating time. The receiver operates on 2-AA batteries for up to 6 hours and it's compact design and included shoe-mount adapter allows easy mounting to most camcorders.The body-pack transmitter features selectable RF-output level. Users are able to choose from 5mW output, which is suitable for simultaneous multi-channel operation or 30mW output for long distance transmission. Like the receiver, the body-pack transmitter also features 188 selectable UHF frequencies and operates up to 6 hours on two-AA size alkaline batteries. The transmitter features an LCD display and a 3.5mm input jack which accepts the output of any lavalier microphone equipped with a 3.5mm mini output. The system is supplied with a uni-directional lavalier microphone with a signal response suitable for any application.
- UHF Synthesized Frequencies
- Both transmitter and receiver provide 188 user selectable frequencies, providing plenty of options when interference is present.
- Space Diversity Receiver
- The receiver features a space diversity design which simply chooses the strongest signal between the dual incoming signals, then sends that signal to output.
- Selectable RF Output
- The transmitter allows selection between 5mW output power and 30mW output. 5mW is suitable for indoor, simultaneous multi-channel operation while 30mW is intended for outdoor, long-range use.
- Comprehensive Display
- Both transmitter and receiver feature a comprehensive LED display providing channel and frequency information, battery life, total usage time and more.
- Omni-Directional Lavalier
- A high-quality uni-directional lavalier microphone provides the sonic quality needed to handle professional and non-professional applications.