The Elinchrom EL-Skyport RX Radio Slave System Set is a wireless radio slave system that is dedicated for use the line of Elinchrom RX packs and heads only. The RX Receiver connects directly into the remote socket of these units, and does not require a connection cable or additional battery power. It integrates with the rest of the EL-Skyport system. The transmitter itself can control the flash power, modelling lamp, and flash synchronisation; and to control all the other RX functions, the EL-Skyport software (run from a computer) is required.
The EL-Skyport system has an operating range of 164' (50 m) indoors, and 394' (120 m) outdoors. Interference free operation is guaranteed with 40 bit security.
- Four Workgroups, Eight Channels Each
- Four Workgroups: adjust and sync individual units or groups
- Eight Channels: Work across each workgroup
- The "All" switch on the transmitter controls all four workgroups.
- Save on Batteries
- No battery is necessary for the RX transceivers as power comes from each RX flash unit.
- Dual Connection
- The transmitter features a hot shoe connection, plus a PC sync socket.
- Adjustable Range
- Movable antenna optimizes reception and working distance.
- Visible Status
- Status LED indicates charge and operating modes
- Test Button
- For manual flash trigger
Note:For RX Units ONLY; Ranger-RX units built before November 2007 will require an adapter #EL19374, available separately
RX Remote Control users will require #EL11110, available separately