The Flash CS3 Professional Software for Windows from Adobe is a development suite that is used to create Flash animations, videos and applications. Flash is the industry-standard file format for multimedia web and mobile content delivery. The software features full integration with the other applications in the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro. Flash is an essential tool for multimedia web development.
- Creative Tools
- Flash Professional has many creative tools to help you create better animations and effects. These include the FlashType font rendering engine, filters, blend modes, custom easing control, ActionScript 3.0 and an object-based drawing mode. You'll be able to convert an animation path into ActionScript 3.0 so that it can be reused in other projects. You can also copy animation paths to the clipboard, allowing you to quickly drop it into another project.
- Photoshop and Illustrator File Import
- You'll be able to import documents from Photoshop and Illustrator into Flash: with complete layer information intact. You'll even be able to select specific layers to import and to edit text layers from within Flash.
- Video Options
- Flash Professional features a high-quality video codec that improves your ability to deliver great looking video to the web. The centralized video workflow allows you to easily embed your video in your Flash files for distribution. A standalone video encoder is included that allows you to work with many advanced video options including alpha channels and embedded cue points.
- Device Central
- Device Central is designed to help developers create Flash Lite applications for display on mobile phones, PDAs and other portable devices. Device emulators will show you exactly what your project will look like on a specific mobile device, going so far as to emulate its processing power and memory. You'll be able to control the application using a clickable interface that reproduces buttons and controls on emulated device. The included library of devices is limited to those that support Flash Lite.