The Illustrator CS3 Vector Graphics Software for Windows from Adobe is a powerful vector graphics creation application. The software features standard drawing tools as well as flexible color and typography features. The software features integration with Adobe Flash and support for Pantone color swatches. Illustrator is often used by graphic designers, web content creators and visual effects specialists in creative projects.
- Vector Graphics Creation with Live Trace and Paint
- Illustrator features a powerful suite of tools for vector graphics creation. Live Trace converts photos, scans and other bitmap images to editable and scalable vector paths. Live Paint allows you to quickly paint any closed area of the artwork using a bucket tool. It automatically detects and corrects gaps, and even allows you to select colors from a Swatch palette.
- Powerful Color Controls
- Live Color allows you to apply and control color variations of your artwork. You'll be able to see the results of your changes immediately. The Color Guide panel allows you to choose from a library of tints, shades and harmonious color combinations.
- Advanced Typography
- Illustrator features a library over 100 OpenType fonts. Also included are a plethora of paragraph and character styles. Paragraph compositions, underline, strikethrough and transparent effects are also included.
- Device Central
- Device Central is designed to help developers create projects for display on mobile phones, PDAs and other portable devices. Device emulators will show you exactly what your project will look like on a specific mobile device, going so far as to emulate its processing power and memory. You'll be able to control the application using a clickable interface that reproduces buttons and controls on emulated device. The included library of devices is limited to those that support Flash Lite.