The Sanyo PLV-Z3000 offers a host of advanced features that will enhance your viewing (and operating) pleasure. It can lens-shift vertically equivalent to 3 screens, and horizontally equivalent to 2 screens. This means you can place the projector off the midline of the room, if need be, and still see a normal image in the middle of the projection screen.
The whisper-quiet design of its large aperture, low-noise Sirocco cooling fan, at 19 dB, is quieter than leaves rustling in the wind.
With its short focus and 2x zoom lens you can project a widescreen (16:9) 100" image from as far as 20' (6.1 meters) to as close as 9.8' (3 meters). A lens system that sophisticated should be protected. Fortunately an electronic shutter slides over it automatically when you turn the projector off.
And the PLV-Z3000 offers an industry first. Its 5:5 pull-down mode allows watching television broadcasts and other high definition broadcast source contents as if they were presented in a movie theater.
- Two HDMI 1.3b Terminals Support State-of-the-Art Color
- It's called Deep Color and x.vColor and it vastly expands the color gamut (i.e., range of colors) a device can display when showing compatible media. What it means to you is greater color accuracy and vividness. It even allows more shades of gray between pure white and pure black.
- Creative Frame Interpolation at 120 Frames Per Second
- With CFI, the PLV-Z3000 actually creates new frames to lessen motion blur of fast moving objects. Say a basketball is thrown across the screen at high speed. In frame 1 the ball is at the left of the screen. In frame two it's already at the right side of the screen. The PLF-Z3000's computer actually creates frames 1.a, 1.b and 1.c by interpreting the direction and speed of the ball and interpolating where it would be between frames 1 and 2. The result is smoother, sharper images of fast moving objects and scenes.
- Short Throw and Wide Range Zoom Lens
- This combination means you can project a 100" diagonal image at a distance of from 9.8' to 20'.
- Lens Shift
- The Lens Shift function provides greater installation flexibility. For example, if the room layout forces you to place the projector to the right or left of dead center, you can still project the image to the center of the opposite wall or screen.
- Color Management
- The color management function allows you to adjust the details of picture colors to suit your preference and viewing environments.
- Auto Iris
- The integration of the lamp aperture enhances the contrast and depth of the projected image.
- The projector accepts signals from multiple sources: computers, analog TV systems (PAL, SECAM, NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL-M, and PAL-N), component video, S-video, RGB scart and HDMI.
- Simple Computer System Setting
- The multi-scan system of the projector conforms to almost all computer output signals quickly.
- 16:9 Wide Screen
- The wide LCD panels with 1920 x 1080 resolution (16:9 aspect ratio) can project the image from component video signals such as DVD players and HDTV devices in full screen.
- Interlace-Progressive Upconversion
- High-quality picture technology converts an interlaced signal video into a progressively-scanned one for the sharpest picture possible with conventional DVDs and other interlaced programming.
- Automatic Slide Shutter
- The automatic slide shutter protects the lens from dust and scratches. It opens and closes automatically as you press the POWER ON/STAND-BY button.
- Power Management
- The power management function reduces power consumption from 257 watts to 0.5 Watt to save power and lengthen lamp life.
- Wide Selection of Image Modes
- You can select an ideal image mode for your viewing environment or for your desired picture quality. The seven different kinds of images of your choice can also be stored.
- The Logo function allows you to customize the screen logo. You can capture an image for the screen logo and use it for the start-up display or between presentations.
- Lamp Control
- You can turn the lamp brightness up when there's a high degree of ambient light and turn it down to save power when the room is dark.
- Multi-Language Menu Display
- The Operation Menu is available in 16 languages.