The Canon RC-1 Wireless Remote Control is a miniature infrared transmitter, handy for taking pictures of subjects that are difficult to approach, or to minimize vibration for close-ups and time exposure. It operates at ranges up to 16.4 ft./5m, and may be set for either instant shutter release or 2-sec. delay. It may also be used to activate mirror lock and bulb shutter function. When used with the EOS 5D Mark II, it can be used to start and stop recording videos, in addition to its normal still picture function.
For EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 7D, Rebel T1i, Rebel XSi, Digital Rebel Xti/XT, Digital Rebel, Elan 7 Series II/IIe, Elan Rebel T@ Date, K2 Date, 10S
- Allows for shutter release up to 16.4' (5 m)
- Miniature infrared transmitter
- Wireless camera operation
- Set for either instant shutter release or 2 sec delay
- Runs on (2)CR-1220 Lithium button batteries
- May also be used to activate mirror-lock and bulb-shutter functions