AmpliTube 2 is a plug-in that models the classic guitar amplification components and effects from the all the famous names in the guitar business. IK Multimedia has studiously modeled the original units and the AmpliTube 2 interface presents a photorealistic replica of the modeled amplifiers and effects that are familiar to every guitarist, for immediate sound recognition. The plug-in functions in applications that support VST, Audio Units and RTAS formats.
The plug-in interface offers five individual components. Separate Amplifier Heads, Miked Cabinets, a Stomp Pedal-board, Effects rack and a Tuner, neatly organized the same way a guitar rig is laid out. Each component has interchangeable components that provide for endless possibilities. AmpliTube 2 offers two separate paths, each with a complete set-up that can be played simultaneously. Or the two paths can double the available stomps, amplifiers cabinets and racks effects into one monstrous sounding setup.
Guitar Amplifier Effects Modeling
- Offers everything needed to craft a signature guitar tones with five separate modules including Tuner, Stomp, Amp Head, Miked Cabinet and Rack Effects, on two series/parallel guitar rigs
- Includes fourteen preamps and EQs, seven power amps, sixteen cabinets, six microphones, twenty-one stomp effects and eleven rack effects
Accurate Modeling using DSM Technology
- Over eighty guitar gear emulations, including popular amp models based on Fender, Vox, Marshall, Mesa Boogie, THD, Supro and more
- Stomp Box effects are modeled after rare vintage gear including models based on the Arbiter FuzzFace, Ibanez Tube Screamer, MXR Dynacomp, MXR Phase100, Electro Harmonix Memory Man and more
- Each individual guitar amp component has been modeled separately, allowing the guitarist to freely create a staggering 20,000 amp combinations
- The interface is organized the same way a guitar rig is laid out, with no parameter ever more than two clicks away
- Includes over four-hundred different programmed guitar amplifier and effects preset combinations covering virtually any famous signature guitar tone possible