The Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Color Inkjet Photo Printer produces professional, lab-quality photographs with remarkable detail and accuracy. Designed and developed to accommodate size-conscious photographers and imaging professionals, the Pro9500 Mark II produces borderless, large-format photos up to 13 x 19". Two separate paper trays allow you to keep multiple paper sizes on hand for all of your printing needs.
The Pro9500 Mark II's high-performance, high-density 7680 nozzle FINE print head produces ink droplets as small as 3-picoliters for stunning, true-to-life images. The Canon LUCIA ink system guarantees archival photo life up to 100 years. New Matte Black, Photo Black, and Grey inks produce brilliant B&W Photographs with wide, film-quality grey scales. 10-individual ink tanks allow you to replace the colors that you use most, producing less waste. Built on Canon's Generation Green philosophy, the Pro9500 Mark II is Energy Star rated and eco-friendly.
With Auto Photo Fix enabled, your images are automatically optimized for one of five categories (Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery) to bring out the best in your subjects. The included Easy Photo Print Pro software intelligently optimizes your images for any media and Ambient Light Correction technology matches print output for your desired display conditions. With its ease of use and high-quality output, the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Printer takes professional color and black & white photo printing to the next level!
- Professional Lab Quality Photos
- With print resolution up to 4800 x 2400 and ink droplets as small as 3 picoliters, your images are produced with all of the remarkable detail of high-end, professional photo labs.
- True Wide Format Printing
- Expand your vision! With the Pro9500 Mark II, you can print on media up to 14" wide. Dual paper trays allow you to keep multiple paper sizes and styles on hand for all of your printing needs.
- Professional Quality Black and White Photos
- The Pro9500 Mark II delivers remarkable results when printing gallery-grade monochromatic photos. The Matte Black ink provides high density true black renditions on fine art papers; the Photo Black ink provides high contrast and, most telling of all, the gray ink reduces graininess and stabilizes the gray balance in the print (by using less color in the gray image areas). The gray ink also reduces the photo phenomenon known as metamerism, where composite gray (achieved with combinations of cyan, magenta and yellow ink) results in image areas that look different under different lighting conditions (such as sunlight, fluorescent light, and incandescent light) due to the differences in spectral reflectance properties of each of the composite colors.
- LUCIA Color Pigment Ink System
- Canon's long lasting, LUCIA branded pigment-based inks produce brilliant prints with a dramatically wide color gamut and extraordinary color reproduction.
- 10 Individual Ink Tanks
- The Canon Think Tank System features individual ink tanks and an intelligent ink management system allowing you to replace only the colors that run out--reducing waste and saving you money. A unique low-ink sensor alerts you when ink levels are low, helping you avoid running out of ink unexpectedly.
- Long Lasting, Archival Prints
- The LUCIA pigment-based inks have WIR Display Permanence Ratings in excess of 100 years for color images and significantly beyond that for monochrome when printing on select Canon photo and fine art papers. The pigmented inks also provide excellent short-term color drift behavior, which is critically important for color managed workflows and for proofing applications.
Note:Logos are trademarks of Ziff Davis, Inc. Used under license.
Reprinted from www.pcmag.com, September 7, 2010, with permission. 2010 Ziff Davis, Inc. All Rights Reserved.