The Plustek OpticFilm 7600i SE Film Scanner scans 35mm slides and negatives at a high resolution of 7200 dpi, ideal for photographers and other users who have a need to convert images for digital archiving, photo enlargements, business documents, web pages, or for sharing images with friends on the Internet.
The OpticFilm 7600i SE scans at 48-bit color for extremely accurate and vibrant color images that retain subtle details in their highlight and shadow areas. To minimize noise, the scanners Multiple Sampling function makes 4 scan passes that are averaged together so image noise is cancelled out. The scanner is equipped with iSRD (Infrared Smart Removal of Defect) which utilizes an infrared channel, for detection of flaws, in combination with hardware and software to automatically eliminate unwanted defects such as minor dust and scratches.
The OpticFilm 7600i SE includes LaserSoft SilverFast SE software that provides enhanced functions such as multi-exposure scanning for better shadow & highlight detail, Auto Adjust, NegaFix, Selective Color Correction, iSRD control, plus many more function to optimize your scanned image quality.
- Multi-Exposure Function
- The Multi-Exposure function can be utilized with film to provide improved shadow & highlight detail and provide images with a richness and depth that makes your pictures look as if they are three dimensional.
- Multiple Sampling Function
- The Plustek Multiple Sampling function minimizes image noise by making 4 sequential scans for your slide or negative, which are then averaged together in order to cancel out the inconsistencies that are present due to image noise.
- USB 2.0 High Speed Connection
- Providing a high speed connection to your computer, the USB 2.0 interface allows the scanner to operate quickly and seamlessly with your PC.
- Scan Slides and Negatives
- Two film holders are provided. One is for holding up to four mounted slides; the other is for filmstrips up to 6 frames. The film holders have the added benefit of protecting the film from the scanner mechanisms because there is no physical contact with the media during scanning process.
- iSRD Dust & Scratch Removal
- iSRD (Infrared Smart Removal of Defect) uses a combination of hardware and software to automatically eliminate minor flaws, such as dust and scratches. Two modes are available - in the Automatic mode, SilverFast iSRD operates completely on its own and applies corrected result to the entire scanned frame. In manual mode, the user can select certain area(s) to work on, and leave the rest untouched. The SilverFast iSRD system does not soften or blur the scanned file and provides the user with an enhanced genuine image.
- Includes Carrying Bag
- The included padded carrying bag is specially designed for the film scanner with a main compartment that accommodates the scanner, power adapter and USB cord. The case comes with an easy-to-grip handle for hand carry, and features a Velcro taped pocket to house film holders.
- NewSoft Presto! ImageFolio 4.5
NewSoft Presto! ImageFolio 4.5 is a comprehensive multimedia image-processing program. You can create new images by using the ImageFolio's powerful tools. This sophisticated set of image-editing tools enables you to quickly create new images or enhance pre-existing ones.
- Complete image-tuning functions
- Easy to manage and preview image files
- Monitor Gamma adjustment
- TWAIN interface support for automatic fine-tuning during scanning
- Supports TIF, PCX, BMP, TGA, JPG, PCD, WMF, and PNG file formats (PC)
- Image Manager functions as an image database and uses folders to manage and preview files
- NewSoft Presto! PageManager 7.10
NewSoft Presto! PageManager 7.10 is powerful document management software for OCR, PDF creation, or format conversion to Microsoft Word or Excel. TWAIN-Express makes it easy to connect with your scanner.
- Built-in award-winning OCR
- Supports over 100 popular applications
- Unlimited nested folders to easily organize files
- Full-text search with adjustable fuzzy logic and index search
- Easy image editing QuickFix tools with real-time preview
- New annotation tools include sticky notes and rubber stamps
- Share photos via e-mail easily with Presto! Wrapper
- Share photos via the Internet by connecting to PhotoNet
- Works with any TWAIN scanner
- LaserSoft SilverFast SE
SilverFast is world class professional scan software, with the Stand-Alone SilverFast Launcher and TWAIN Plug-in applications. It provides a powerful tool for scanning, editing, and color reproduction.
SilverFast 6.6 SEPlus ME delivers powerful functions including:
- SilverFast Basic