The NTG-3 B&H Signature Series Shotgun Microphone Kit (Basic) is a limited edition B&H Kit that features the custom black NTG-3 B&H Signature Series shotgun microphone. The signature edition NTG-3 features a black finish and custom inscription on the side.
The Basic kit is designed to eliminate the guesswork out of configuring a shotgun microphone system, one that provides quality and reliability while still remaining cost effective. The kit delivers exceptional performance and satisfies the demands of semi-professional and professional field audio engineers.
Suitable for event videos, budget film work, budget broadcasting, electronic news gathering (ENG) and field production applications, the kit features the NTG-3 B&H Signature Series Shotgun Microphone from Rode. Finished in an enhanced black finish, the microphone is complimented by a universal shock mount, a 7+ foot cabled boom pole, boom pole bag, universal hand grip, short and long right angled XLR cables, and other accessories essential for the professional sound person
- Rode NTG-3 Shotgun Microphone
- An industry favorite, the NTG-3 shotgun microphone provides exceptional off-axis rejection and overall sound quality while remaining affordable.
- Cabled Boompole
- All basic kits include a high quality, durable cable-through boompole, eliminating excess cable runs that cause clutter and handling noise.
- The windscreen delivers the wind protection necessary for professional, noise-free recordings.
- Universal Shock Mount
- The included universal shock mount provides protection against vibration and handling noise while mounted onto boom poles, hand grips or on camera.
- Universal Hand Grip
- The universal hand grip enables comfortable handheld operation whenever necessary.
- XLR Cables
- As standard in all Basic Shotgun Microphone kits, long and short right angled XLR microphone cables are provided.