Logitech's C110 Webcam is an easy, affordable way to get started making video calls, recording video, or taking snapshots. In terms of video, this webcam features a resolution of up to 640 x 480 pixels during web calls and features a resolution of up to 1024 x 768 pixels when recording video. For audio during web-calls or recording video, it features a built-in microphone with a noise-reduction technology. The webcam can also take 1.3MP snapshot photos.
This webcam connects to your computer via its built-in USB 2.0 connector and it is plug-and-play, so you can immediately begin using it. The webcam features a universal clip for mounting it on your laptop, LCD, or CRT monitor. With the included Logitech Vid HD software, you can make video calls quickly, easily, and freely without having to hash-out tedious configuration settings first.
- The webcam is plug-and-play, so you can immediately start using it for video calls in most major IM applications and with Logitech Vid HD
- 1.3 Megapixel Photos
- The webcam can take snapshots at up to 1.3 megapixels (software enhanced)
- Clear Video Calls
- The webcam's VGA sensor allows the people you chat with to see you in natural color
- Built-in Mic with RightSound Technology
- The microphone gives you clear conversations without annoying background noise
- XVGA Video Recording
- Record lively, colorful videos in XVGA (1024 x 768) resolution and share them with friends, family, and the world on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter or your blog
- Logitech Vid HD Software
- This included software is a simple, streamlined video calling program that allows you to make video calls quickly and easily without having to first figure out complicated configuration settings
- Universal Clip
- You can attach your webcam securely to a laptop or LCD monitor, or sit it on a shelf or desk