The Saffire 6 USB from Focusrite is a two-input, four-output USB audio interface using the same microphone preamps as found in the rest of the Saffire range. Along with the included software suite for Mac and Windows, the unit is easy to set up and together they provide the simplest route to record into, and play back from a computer.
Professional analog-to-digital converters along with low latency ensure the best possible signal. Rock-solid reliability means it can be taken out for recording on location without fear. The input/output configuration is perfect for the laptop DJ who needs to be able to cue up material, or send two different signals to either side of a DJ mixer.
The interface ships with a copy Ableton Live Lite 8 recording software allowing the user to begin recording immediately. Also included are Novation's Bass Station virtual synthesizer, and over a gigabyte of samples, while the Focusrite FX Suite features a compressor, gate, reverb and EQ, to compliment any already owned Audio Units or VST plug-ins.
- High-quality 24-bit USB interface with low latency
- Two award-winning Focusrite preamps
- Simple to set up and use
- Ideal as a portable interface for use on stage and on location
- Four RCA outputs and a high-level headphone output make it an ideal interface for the laptop DJ
- Xcite+ Software Bundle features a host of royalty-free loops and samples, a full-fledged soft-synthesizer and Ableton Live Lite 8, with an affordable upgrade path to Ableton Live
- Focusrite Plug-In Suite features compression, reverb, gating and EQ plug-ins in VST/Audio Units formats
- Dedicated switchable front-panel headphone bus allows for monitoring either the main mix or cue mix via headphones, all switchable from the front panel
- Dedicated input/playback mix dial for true zero-latency monitoring
- Two Hi Z instrument inputs with switchable high gain
- Front panel volume dial provides immediate control over the main stereo outputs
- Switchable phantom power globally switchable direct from the front panel
- Powered via USB, with no need for an additional power supply