The black Kiboko 30L Backpack from Gura Gear with its unique design and extreme capacity offers multiple functionality for the dedicated traveler or hiker. This 4 lb pack can handle your two DSLRs with lenses attached as well as an additional 7-8 lenses up to an 800mm f/5.6, flash and accessories. The pack is made from very strong VX-21 sail cloth, the same kind of material used on America's Cup racing sails. With that for an outer shell, the pack becomes abrasion and tear-resistant and able to withstand extremes in weather conditions. Supported by its rapid deployable rain cover, this is one serious backpack.
The interior is fully customizable with movable dividers to accommodate whatever gear you need on a given journey. Access to your gear is different than traditional backpacks. Gura's central butterfly flap unfolds to give you complete access to the contents. No need to fumble around with numerous zippers opening multiple compartments to retrieve a given item. It's all there in front of you.
The harness system is wide, contoured, comfortable and fully adjustable - and as a bonus, can be tucked inside when you don't need it. A snap coupled sternum strap provides more stability while on the trail. The few zippers on the pack have long pull tabs that can be easily used with gloves. For accessories, handy D-rings are provided on the exterior on which you can attach various pouches, pocket knives or any other quick access item you may need while hiking. When the harness is tucked away, there are two convenient top and side grab handles for quick retrieval from a car, luggage rack, closet or overhead storage bin.
The waist belt is removable since you're not always going to be carrying lots of gear and need a more flexible pack. Additional padding has been added for more lumbar support. The material used in the pack, as mentioned, is the same fabric used in the world's fastest sail boats and is therefore lighter and more durable and many other similarly priced packs. This weight-saving feature gives the pack an edge since the weight capacity is therefore dependent on the actual gear rather than on the pack itself.
The Kiboko 30L Backpack delivers what it promises - a 30 liter volume in a lightweight pack with dual functionality both as a full-fledged backpack with harness or a lighter weight get-around pack without the waist belt. In both instances, your gear will remain fully protected from the elements. It's backed by Gura's five-year fix it or replace it warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Deep enough to accommodate pro level SLR camera bodies, as well as most medium format cameras
- Will hold up to an 800mm f/5.6 lens
- Unique central butterfly flap opening
- Made from high-tech, durable VX-21 sail cloth material
- Comfortable, fully-functional harness that can be stowed for travel
- Removable waist belt
- Extremely lightweight; just 4 lb (1.8 kg)
- Removable rain cover
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 43.5"(110.5 cm)