Grass Valley's EDIUS Pro 6.5 NLE System (Crossgrade/Legacy) is a nonlinear editing system, designed to meet the requirements of broadcast and studio production environments, as well as independent editors who require high quality, ease of use, and fast finishing. EDIUS Pro 6.5 features real-time editing and conversion for all popular video formats, a color correction tool that supports 10-bit color depth, 2K/4K support, a free shape mask filter and 16-camera multicam editing.
The open timeline now accepts all popular SD and HD formats, including REDCODE RAW, Sony's XDCAM and EOS Movie formats. Editors can mix different formats and framerates in the timeline and just start working. EDIUS 6.5 accommodates multicamera editing for up to 16 Sources. The color correction tool supports 10-bit color depth, for superb chroma keying, and editors can export sequences with alpha channel. EDIUS 6.5 also features improved XDCAM and P2 data transfer speeds and enables real-time playback of three or more streams without special hardware.
Familiar features and an interface that editors have come to expect from an industry standard NLE are just the beginning. EDIUS 6.5 supports 4K resolution, stereoscopic 3D, direct to Blu-ray Disc timeline export, and real-time conversions, effects, transitions, keying and titles.
Note: This is the Crossgrade/Legacy version of the software. A crossgrade allows users to switch over to EDIUS Pro 6.5 at a reduced price by giving up a valid license to a competitor's NLE System (for example: Final Cup Pro, Avid or Adobe Premiere), and a legacy upgrade is for users with a valid license for EDIUS version 5 or older. In order to use this product you must meet one of these two conditions or purchase the full version of Edius Pro 6.5.
- Key Features
- Real-time editing and conversions for different formats and frame rates
- Real-time effects, keyers, transitions, and titles
- Fast, flexible user interface, including unlimited video, audio, title, and graphics tracks
- Native EOS Movie, REDCODE RAW and most popular video formats
- Support for 4K and 2K resolution
- Multicamera editing of up to 16 different sources simultaneously
- Color correction tool supports 10-bit color depth
- Export Sequences with Alpha Channel
- QuickTime for Export to Win or Mac
- Edit in Stereoscopic 3D
- Filmstrip View in Timeline
- Proxy mode workflow by switching timeline between proxy/hi-res mode
- Nested timeline sequences
- Direct to Blu-ray Disc and DVD timeline export
- Export in AVCHD format to a media card
- Windows 7 support (32-bit/64-bit) (Windows XP/Vista not supported)