The E25 LED Flashlight from Fenix is a small but powerful 3-mode flashlight that's easy to operate. The CREE XP-E LED throws out a high-intensity 187-lumen beam using just 2x AA batteries, with a second mode that delivers 90 lumens, and low mode with 27 lumens output. The E25 is waterproof to 6.5', and impact resistant up to a 3.28' fall. It's constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum with an anti-abrasive Type III sulfuric acid hardcoat anodized finish. The toughened glass lens has an anti-reflective coating. A digitally regulated circuit maintains constant brightness in the beam. It can stand up securely on a flat surface, operating like a candle for reading and other low-light activities.
At the maximum 187-lumen output, the runtime is 2.33 hours. At 90 lumens, the runtime is 6.25 hours, and at the lowest 27-lumen output, it operates for 26 hours. Reverse polarity protection guards against accidentally inserting the batteries in the wrong orientation. It weighs just 2.65 oz, and it's only 5.74" long.
- Simple, easy-to-use practical outdoor flashlight with three output levels
Maximum of 187 lumens, with a 2.25-hour runtime
Second mode produces 90 lumens with a 6.25-hour runtime
Third mode is 27 lumens with a runtime of 26 hours
- Produces 6112cd and a beam that travels approximately 511' (156 m)
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard--6.5' depth, and impact resistant to 3.28' (1.0 m)
- Made of hard-anodized aircraft-grade aluminum
- CREE XP-E LED with a 50,000-hour lifetime delivers a constant high-intensity beam
- Powered by 2x AA batteries, with reverse polarity protection