The TK22 LED Flashlight from Fenix is a durable, compact flashlight that uses one Cree XM-L (U2) LED for a maximum output of 650 lumens. Four brightness settings as well as strobe mode offer versatile usage and a maximum runtime of 168 hours. The maximum beam distance is 771' (235 m) and a lossless orange peel reflector maximizes luminous flux and provides an optimal hotspot.
The TK22 is constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish and a toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating and stainless steel bezel. The side switch mode button is easy to control, even when wearing gloves and a momentary-on button is located in the tail cap. The body on the TK22 features a tactical grip ring and removable belt clip. It is waterproof to 6.6' (2 m) and shock proof to 3.3' (1 m).
The circuitry features over-discharge protection and intelligent memory to return to the same brightness level when the flashlight was turned off. Cooling fins at the light holder efficiently dissipate heat to minimize light decline and the internal dual spring design is more suitable for flat-head batteries, offering better impact resistance. The TK22 is powered by 1x 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or 2x CR123A Lithium batteries.
- Four brightness levels and strobe function with a maximum output of 650 lumens and maximum runtime of 168 hours on low setting.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Low voltage warning function alerts user when batteries' charge is low
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Uses 1x 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion batteries but can also run on 2x CR123A Lithium batteries
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design with side mode switch, tail cap momentary-on button, hard-anodized finish and toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Waterproof and shock proof